Shout outs- why?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bigbucks1983 WANTED $46
    Outlaw

Can someone please explain the need some people have to get a shout out on someone’s video.

I’ll often have a gander at the comments section of a video I’ve watched and there’s always at least one person asking for a shout out. One guy even said since he suggested the slot a streamer got a big win on can he get a shout out, literally took credit for the slot paying out.

I might be a grumpy sod but I don’t understand this need to have a shout out. I guess if it makes them happy more power to them but nah I don’t get grown adults sometimes begging for it. If anyone can enlighten me id love to know.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Because they’re fucking gimps.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Or maybe lonely, especially with the way things are the moment, which is a shame to be fair. But more likely, gimps.

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Or maybe lonely, especially with the way things are the moment, which is a shame to be fair. But more likely, gimps.

I like your thinking there,  from gimps to potentially struggling during these rough times…back to gimps?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

BSK1 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

I like your thinking there,  from gimps to potentially struggling during these rough times…back to gimps?

Well, it’s fair to look at both sides. ?

bigbucks1983 WANTED $46
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Because they’re fucking gimps.

Preach, this is my thinking.

I hoped someone whose done it might admit it and explain why.

2112jsm WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Or folk that post “first” on YouTube videos. Like it’s an achievement!

Jamesy1888 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Exactly..like can i have a shout out for me and the missus and and sparky the dog

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)