Should this be allowed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AdamC WANTED $1
    Outlaw

What do you think of this guys, i wanted to try out the new hacksaw game but playing this has serious made me think twice i sessioned just this one game as you can see on the pick for a solid 1 hour and 30 mins in total on 20p stake and yet it didnt give a single bonus round imagine how many spins i had done in that time on 20p in the end it took 50.00 off me should that be allowed at least bonus once or twice good or bad in that time but no absolutely nothing

Spin_em_in WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Chalk it up as a bad experience, but there is no reason it shouldn’t be allowed. Because if there was rule against those extremes then there would be need to be a rule on the other end of the spectrum aswell. Where profit is.

For example you lost 250x to 1 game with no bonus. Someone else could land a bonus at 0x loss, or very minimal at least. Guaranteed profit.

My advise is set yourself a loss limit per game and play something else if its bad. 10 games at 25x loss is better than 1 game 250x loss.Or whatever you think is an acceptable loss amount

Twiggy83 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

It’s all Random you could go on a run where keep hitting bonus after bonus. Nobody likes a zero X Bonus either. But I find WDOAW average around 300 spins to bonus but I’ve done 600 plus and not hit it. As a rule I usually do 200 spins then move on. It’s hard but that’s when they have you just 1 more it’s gonna come in then bang zero balance and redeposit

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)