Shaking

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Right, so, before I begin I’d like to address a few things.

I have previously stated that I’ve gotten rid of all of my gambling accounts because I refused to acknowledge that I had a problem.

As of this morning I’d managed a staggering 15 hours without playing any form of slot machine. Never playing outside of my means, I could afford it, but I was quickly finding myself having money only for food, petrol, board etc,.  No leisure funds for nights out or anything like that.

This is partly due to me being a typical jobless student in his third year of uni, in two days a week and dossing the rest. For starters, I don’t have a lot of money, so I’ve been using gambling as a form of ‘making money’, or so I’ve thought.

For the first two years of my degree, I’d receive my loan, deposit a couple of times, probably £20 a time, and try and build it up and give me that little bit extra. This worked a few times over the years, maximising my loans by a few hundred pounds a time, until last year. I lost around £600 chasing and was on my arse, had a holiday to pay for, MOT, car insurance and all that other stuff.

I got a job in a shop which I enjoyed but I was contracted 12 hours and was frequently doing over 35 alongside my degree, so I got back ahead and jacked it in.

For the 4 months I had a job I didn’t gamble once, didn’t need the money, I knew I was safe with regards to bills and all that jazz.

So pretty much rinsed and repeat this year but I didn’t so much as lose a lot of money, but I’d gotten rid of my accounts and just missed it. I know I’m a big advocate of replacing slots with hobbies but sometimes when you can’t sleep or whatever you chuck a tenner in and before you know it you’re tired.

Well this morning I signed up with ‘moplay’ They’re partnered with Man United and Watford so they must be legit (so I think at least). Deposit a tenner and get 60 free spins wager free.

Well I won £24 off the spins, upped my stake to 40p, changed games to win falls? (I think) got it up to £40, upped the stake to 60p, landed a super feature!

Won a stonking £100 from it. Now that’s unchartered territory as far as I’m concerned. Very rarely have over fifty quid.

I thought right, it’s cost me nothing, 60p on reactoonz. Well. Span dead spin after dead spin for £90. I’m down at £50 and gutted/tilted. Fuck it. £1 spins. Never done it in my life.

Down to £15, even more pissed off at how much I could’ve had and how much I’ve lost. I’ve been here a hundred times before.

Then it begins.

The modifiers fill up, they take out all the shite symbols, fill it with wilds, take the shite symbols again and then the gargatoon came out.

That screen right there is life changing. It’s sounds pathetic and naive, but for this stage in my life. It is.

Thats officially it for me now. I no longer need to gamble. I’m secure as far as bills and money go for months. Over a year even. I’m safe.

I suppose this is me coming clean, I appreciate all of you who took the time to read this ridiculously long post, but from now on I’m solely a viewer. I’ve had my win I’ve been searching for since I’ve been of gambling age.

Now it’s time to enjoy life and live it for a while!

Cheers everyone

x

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Great hit Micheal!!! Get that withdrawn asap. Awesome to hear you will now have some extra leisure money, enjoy it you deserve it mate ????

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Nice win bro ? Go have some fun & enjoy your new found wealth ????

And don’t be tilting when Pool flop, lol.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Really happy for your win, but this:

I thought right, it’s cost me nothing, 60p on reactoonz. Well. Span dead spin after dead spin for £90. I’m down at £50 and gutted/tilted. Fuck it. £1 spins. Never done it in my life.

Alongside this:

Thats officially it for me now. I no longer need to gamble. I’m secure as far as bills and money go for months.

Makes me think it’s worth reminding you – if you’re the kind of person who tilts easily, really do not gamble and stay away from the slots entirely. Don’t be tempted to think “I’ve got £1500, a cheeky tenner won’t put a dent in that” or whatever. Keep the money and don’t look back!

StuartK91 WANTED $27
    Outlaw

I’d do a runner mate, pissed a 2 grand win away a few month ago in 3 days that would of did everything you mention. Well in mate and please be sensible

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Well done mate

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Get in there mate nice one. Bet your buzzing. Please don’t give any back. Like you said no need to do it now. About time we heard a large winning story in a while and to a fellow red as well. ???.

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Ahhh well done! Bet yoi feel amazing! No need to repeat what the wise men above me have said so enjoy ??

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Cracking win buddy….

Now enjoy the fruits!

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Thanks for the replies everyone, I’m still buzzing haha

None of it will be going back in don’t worry guys, this is just a crazy situation for me.

I can also give some of it to my mam to put towards the Dog getting a bad tooth out ???

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Excellent win mate, the Reactoonz jackpot!

Take it and run, as you’ve said you will. The dream exit from slots really. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)