Seedy’s guilty pleasure

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

We all have guilty pleasures. Things we don’t like to admit we like. Things others would cringe if they knew. Well after joining the chat on seedy’s stream on mixer and watching him play his latest game of been a truck driver i can confirm his taste in music. After several selections been played while he was trucking i felt it necessary to leave before i had to endure the pain and torture of listening to barbie girl by aqua. Now i know this lockdown can have strange effects on us but come on seedy really barbie girl ??. Hope you got to Denmark btw.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

We all have guilty pleasures. Things we don’t like to admit we like. Things others would cringe if they knew. Well after joining the chat on seedy’s stream on mixer and watching him play his latest game of been a truck driver i can confirm his taste in music. After several selections been played while he was trucking i felt it necessary to leave before i had to endure the pain and torture of listening to barbie girl by aqua. Now i know this lockdown can have strange effects on us but come on seedy really barbie girl ??. Hope you got to Denmark btw.

Shocking that i am blamed for you’re disgrace of a song choice to torture me on my journey across Europe pahahaha 🙂

Total trip was France to Sheffield to Manchester to Denmark to Sweden to Poland to Dortmund. O_O

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Of course it’s barbie…. what other song would it be …I feel a petition to change a certain seedy name to barbie coming along …..

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

You should have seen him dancing to that very song in Blackpool ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Farming for me tonight folks xD

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

You should have seen him dancing to that very song in Blackpool ??

You know that doesn’t surprise me after the other night ??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)