Seedy/Bandit

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Seedy, Bandit, when there are obvious threads of people begging, making 95% of the community uncomfortable, I suggest you do something about those posts instead of “warning” people who make a joke about it.

If you’re seeking to get people to stop posting on Backinamo, you’re doing a good job. Just over the last few days I’ve seen several people, including some fairly active members, saying they’re just going over to Rolla’s forum cus there are too many people begging for money on Backinamo.

“This is the dumbest shit I’ve read in a while if it was ment to be a joke thread I suggest you dont go into comedy and stick to your day job no more like this please.

Consider this a warning..”

You’re giving me a warning for making fun of pathetic spam that’s making the forum less active, while saying what I posted is “the dumbest shit” when you’ve obviously read the begging threads. This makes absolutely no sense to me.

Until this changes, I will be more active on another forum myself. Which is a shame, cus I like discussing with the people here. But ah well. So long.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

That’s your choice read my other post on the risks associated if that guy is or was telling the truth. Snd btw we said no call out threads taa.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

That’s your choice read my other post on the risks associated if that guy is or was telling the truth. Snd btw we said no call out threads taa.

Yeah, I read it. you go read my response to you. See if that makes sense.

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Why couldn’t you just have read the post this morning and simply decided it wasn’t something you had any interest in getting involved in and moved on with your day.

Thata exactly the message Seedy is trying to get accross – but people go out of their way to attack someone who has openly stated they were suicidal.

I just  wanted to express that I agree with Seedys comments on the issues today and with the actions he has taken/suggested.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Tricky0212 wrote:

Why couldn’t you just have read the post this morning and simply decided it wasn’t something you had any interest in getting involved in and moved on with your day.

Thata exactly the message Seedy is trying to get accross – but people go out of their way to attack someone who has openly stated they were suicidal.

I just  wanted to express that I agree with Seedys comments on the issues today and with the actions he has taken/suggested.

Cus nobody who announces their gonna do the unthinkable does it. It’s a narcissistic power play.

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

That might be the more common approach but it’s not even remotely true to say that’s how “all” people deal with and approach suicide.

I don’t want to get into a debate about it, so let’s just leave it there.

ayma4quit WANTED $47
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

Tricky0212 wrote:

Cus nobody who announces their gonna do the unthinkable does it. It’s a narcissistic power play.

And yet you deem yourself the sole judge, jury and executioner on that decision. Your opinion (once again) should be deemed irrefutable and final. What if, just on the off chance, you’re wrong. What if your self serving, self opinionated post turned out to be the straw that broke the camels back.

And yet you defend it??

Sorry Awesome, once again, you’re very very wrong.

And if you decide to fuck off over to TGC to spread your bullshit there, I for one won’t miss it.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

ayma4quit wrote:

awesomex wrote:

Tricky0212 wrote:

And yet you deem yourself the sole judge, jury and executioner on that decision. Your opinion (once again) should be deemed irrefutable and final. What if, just on the off chance, you’re wrong. What if your self serving, self opinionated post turned out to be the straw that broke the camels back.

And yet you defend it??

Sorry Awesome, once again, you’re very very wrong.

And if you decide to fuck off over to TGC to spread your bullshit there, I for one won’t miss it.

I deem myself smarter than most people. As would you, if you knew me. But it’s okay, we will never know each other.

I will fuck off, and I dont plan on returning to this forum. This is my very last post here.

Grats, you’ve successfully got rid of yet another active member. Good stuff

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Can’t we all just be civil lol I feel like I am repeating myself now.. I’ll close this thread as the main point of it all is in the other one this is like a duplicate anyway.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Seedy/Bandit’ is closed to new replies.