Scruffy duck

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’m curious to know what set up is wanted the most from the double feature? I seem to remember it can stuff you and give you a bad set up, so what would you say? Colossal wild and symbol removal or what? 🙂

Jayph88 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

The biggest wins i have seen on scruffy duck is the colossal wild and random wild set up get that colossal wild in the middle and random wilds at either side you have a screen full of wilds.

Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

I would say random wild and symbols removed has the most potential. As you are not guaranteed to hit the massive wild .

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I played this game a lot a couple of years ago and have had numerous double features. They all have pretty good potential, but I think my best win was off colossal wild and multiplier, when it landed the beige coloured duck symbol all over reels 1 and 5 and plonked the massive 3×3 wild in the middle. Pretty sure that was bigger than a full wild screen on colossal + random, which I’ve also had. Also had some shit ones; multiplier and random wild paying about 10x total, symbol removal and multiplier also about the same. I would say those are the worst two to get. symbol removal + random and symbol removal + colossal can go either good or bad.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Yeah, I’d have thought colossal and random but thought if the big ones don’t come out and it throws bad symbols in with a random wild or 2 it’s going to stuff you ain’t it. It’s a nice game, but seems pretty hard to get that double feature. 🙂

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Yeah the problem with double feature regardless of which two it gives you is you only get 6 spins. So unless you get some major wild help from either colossal or random, it’s not very likely to be monstrous. And the big colossal can easily not show up in 6 spins.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I had double feature twice in a row a while ago. One was colossal wild with multiplier and one was random wild with multiplier. Both paid about 300x but was a bit gutted it was only 6 spins.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

https://youtu.be/XJcJ86IZAyg?t=72 That music though ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

It’s something that sticks in your head for ages ain’t it xbob.. like the du du dududu from lucky ladies charm haha!

Congrats on the 300xs Haz, it’s nice to see it can pay if it wants to 🙂

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I’ve only ever had the double feature once, and it was collosal wild and random wild, which I think overall is the best setup. Had a full screen of wilds on one of the spins. Total bonus went for like 700x or something I think, but it was a while ago so may be wrong…

Ever since then, I’ve found this an absolute arsehole to bonus. Genuinely hundreds after hundreds of spins without bonuses, similar to Secret of the Stones. Weird.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I had a 0 bonus with symbol remover and multiplier . Do think the double feature is over rated . 6 spins is shit .

LCA81 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Got symbol removal + colossal wild on 50p paid £90 was quite happy cos was down to last £10!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

I had a 0 bonus with symbol remover and multiplier . Do think the double feature is over rated . 6 spins is shit .

I knew there was a set up that could screw you over..  this must have been the one I was thinking of  🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)