Scene shake up

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

So recently just seen the bandit saying he thinks things need shaking up I have the answer, something new, that will shake things up..

Each of your videos has one or more of these special features:

“ beat the clock “

You’ve got 10/15’mins max on a game, auto spin it or fast spin – you can choose to leave before the clock ends but never go over the time

“ spin race “

like the casumo races you’ve got X spins on a game only – as long as you want but X spins – your choice of stake

* ramp it up “

a lot like the bees game, start on the lowest stake then after either a time limit or a spin limit you have to up the stake till you get a bonus

“ community bonus spin give away “

let people enter how many spins on a game they think it’ll take to bonus and who ever gets it right wins a % of what it goes for ( shared between all of the correct guesses )

OR DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY IDEAS ??

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Problem with those things listed is only i see any difference, to everyone else watching, the video is just the same – I’l maybe just be popping back more to say “had my 15 mins on that moving on now” or “just upping the stake” etc The sort of scene shake up i mean is some kind of new format, some difference in the actual way everything is presented – like i said, don’t know what it is yet but i will think of something 😀

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Donuts while eating Donuts, fruit warp while eating fruit, danger high voltage while being electrocuted, captain venture while being waterboarded… I can see this one being a ratings winner. Playboy will be the slot everyone looks forward to! Actually, I might keep it for myself ???

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Danger High Voltage whilst being electrocuted lmfao imagine

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

That’s a good point but much like the reel king ladder the suspense of a challenge is enjoyable to everyone, the “will he”, “won’t he” debate and shouts of delight when reaching the top is what I enjoy most about the videos

some people don’t appreciate reel king and something different that had the same suspense would be nice

presentation wise there’s a few things you could do, but, itd be time consuming and a lot of post production …

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)