Save £40 and some time.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    2112jsm WANTED $8
    Outlaw

In the latest video when the bandit hit a big bonus on Danger High Voltage he sat watching the bonus total count up after the bonus had ended as he didn’t want to hit start to skip it as hitting start would have cost £40.

I’m pretty sure that if you press the arrows to change stake it skips the counting animation and doesn’t cost anything!

To be honest, I’d have happily sat watching that win clock up if I’d won it! But just thought I’d remind you of a way to skip it for free.

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

But £40 is max stake and there’s no going back down ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Bandit likes to let the music play out, just to piss us off ??

Xbobmad WANTED $734
    Outlaw

Danger has jumped on the next press express on video more than once….it’s worth a spin ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,383
    El Bandito

I’l have to try the old stake change and see if it skips the win haha

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Didn’t work for me . But I was playing off a mobile . It changed the stake but didn’t skip the count up .

2112jsm WANTED $8
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

Didn’t work for me . But I was playing off a mobile . It changed the stake but didn’t skip the count up .

What game were you playing? I just did it on The Final Countdown, on my phone, and it worked.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

2112jsm wrote:

thunderball6 wrote:

What game were you playing? I just did it on The Final Countdown, on my phone, and it worked.

DHV

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)