Saturday slots video

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Ahhh anyone watched it yet? Great video, great content ***SPOILER***

though shame about the end result.

Nice one phillip ??

davieg123 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

He’s obviously gutted but shows the highs and lows of gambling at this troubled time. Hopefully Sunday Slots is a record victory!!!!. Respect, El Bandito Lad.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Yeah, I’ve seen the twitter post. Hopefully it’s a banger of a session (:

Good to show losses as well as wins, especially when there are so many whingey people saying he doesn’t show losses ?‍♀️?

Lanny WANTED $19
    Blocked

Wow walking three and a half miles to an office to gamble is hardly in keeping with the government guidelines and 74k lost on slots when people are struggling just feels wrong,yes it’s his money and he can do what he likes but why make a video out of it?stay at home and gamble bandit and have a bit of consideration for people who are struggling to feed there familys

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Lanny wrote:

Wow walking three and a half miles to an office to gamble is hardly in keeping with the government guidelines and 74k lost on slots when people are struggling just feels wrong,yes it’s his money and he can do what he likes but why make a video out of it?stay at home and gamble bandit and have a bit of consideration for people who are struggling to feed there familys

Damned if i do and damned if i don’t. Don’t watch it then eh.

davieg123 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

It’s a true representation of the highs and lows of gambling. You would understand this if you were a true gambler. Like the man says don’t watch. Now is a time to support streamers as we are bored shitless rather than ripping them a new one because of your minimal opinion. IF IT OFFENDS DON’T FUKKIN WATCH!!!!!!!!!!

milan WANTED $6
    Outlaw

sat at home wife not speaking to me kids hate me dogs hate me then you come on and the world is all good ok the result was not good but can i say a BIG THANK YOU

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Lanny wrote:

Damned if i do and damned if i don’t. Don’t watch it then eh.

Ironically most of this “ gentlemen” conversations on this form are how shit games are or moaning  that you’re not doing the shows …….logic gone south for a few days it seems …

davieg123 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Bandit, can’t you just instabin the negative so called followers?. Oh yeah, reactoonz was and has been shit for a while now whereas good to see warp delivering on mega stakes. I played it for a few spins on £100 but never hit nothing.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Lanny wrote:

He is entitled to 1 form of exercise, and he walked to the office and back. It’s his money to lose, no one else’s and it provides us great entertainment to watch him gamble. The people that are struggling out there won’t be gambling Steve’s money will they? It doesn’t affect them in any way. If people feel like they can’t control their gambling while isolating, they should gamstop for 6 months until things are getting back to normal. Streamers are providing us entertainment while we are all isolating, and I for one am grateful.

adamlaybourne WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Very entertaining as always. Killed an hour and a half of the day. Big shame about the result but at the end like. If you dont like the videos then I think the only logical thing to do is not watch them?

Lanny WANTED $19
    Blocked

wow

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Lanny wrote:

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>wow</span>

Thought you couldn’t be bothered to post on here anymore?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Lanny wrote:

Not seen that before people who say they aren’t posting anymore then do ?.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Lanny wrote:

Not seen that before people who say they aren’t posting anymore then do ?.

????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)