Safecracker Megaways

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Jeez, that’s an evil game ! A product of satan’s crotch no doubt.  Obviously I’m talking out my pocket ! Only had around 500 spins but got just one tease that didn’t land lol.

Hope someone else has better luck and lands a bonus ?

Safecracker? Arse crack more like ??

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I’ve seen one bonus on it I think. Went for about 250x

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

I’ve seen one bonus on it I think. Went for about 250x

250x is decent,  I would take that lol

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Aye it’s a decent enough bonus. I’ve seen people here whining that “they only got 300x” on a bonus buy. ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

These x o games remind me too much if them shitty pull ones in skeg. Can’t even look at them without getting nightmares haha

Ron101 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Not had a bonus on it yet did about 800 spins the other day and busted before the bonus landed

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Ron101 wrote:

Not had a bonus on it yet did about 800 spins the other day and busted before the bonus landed

It’s a Nightmare that game. But it makes me wanna play it more, knowing fine well when I do land a bonus it will be shit lol.

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

These x o games remind me too much if them shitty pull ones in skeg. Can’t even look at them without getting nightmares haha

Nothing is safe from the megaways makeover eh ?? I predict Goonies Megaways next  ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I heard someone talking about doa2 megaways, though probably talking shit. I didn’t think they could get worse than rainbow riches megaways, but they will prove me wrong ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

I think we are going to get bombarded by the megaways fairy ….. rainbow riches went through all the current trends, megaways was another way of keep the ip  alive ….. you just know we are totally getting a back catalogue of ancient games revived to megaways “ monderness “ fruit warp, playboy, fat rabbit and god forbid reactoonz megaways …….prepare for the avalanche………….

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I’m board of all the mega ways games. Most of them are pretty much the same with a slightly different bonus. It seems like a cop out, instead of innovating something new. Everyone is on the bandwagon.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)