Royal mint

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #91736
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $217
    Outlaw

    Right, never played before, it’s just arrived on a casino I use ….got 6 hours journey, I’m going in …… pray for me ………….. please don’t be shit please don’t be shit please don’t be shit please don’t be shit please don’t be shit please don’t be shit please don’t be shit please don’t be shit

    #91737
    Srx23 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

    Did it once, 60p spins. Took an absolute age to get, the base game was terrible with my highest win being about a tenner. I didn’t realise that after the 40 teases you then have to get one more tease….it dropped in the I, N, T and a +4 and a win. Awesome! The cascade then dropped another +4. 20 free spins on the heart stopper….fucking get in. Cue: 12 dead spins, one multi cascade win which to be fair did get me £60….and then another 7 dead spins. I’m never going near that game again. The grind of all grinds. I took a snap of the bonus screen expecting epic ness….nevermind!

    #91747
    GameRoom WANTED $15
    Outlaw

    I build 2day on £2bet got 3 normal bonus pay me 60x,110x and 140x,after i build it got bonus won 40x with 1 retrigger all dead spins,lost about 200x in total to build to top bonus and over 3hrs,I will never play again Royal Mint

    #91738
    Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

    Spoiler alert: it’s shit. And takes even longer than lil devil to top….. Good luck

    #91752
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $217
    Outlaw

    Hey here’s my in-depth review of btg game royal mint ….

     

    its shit

     

    seyahkram 2020

    #91757
    GameRoom WANTED $15
    Outlaw

    try Aztec Gold Megaways much easy to bonu,got 6-7 bonus on 300 spins and it pay much better than royal mint,got 2 times over £1k win

    #91767
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $217
    Outlaw

    I’ll have pop, it’s frustrating, I imagine that btg have different  teams working on different slots, but this is sooooooo kingmaker, design and feel, I’d put money that royal mint was developed with the Btg team that made kingmaker and holy diver …they are so similar to each other ….

    #91768
    argyl53 WANTED $388
    Outlaw

    Seyahkram1977 wrote:

    I’ll have pop, it’s frustrating, I imagine that btg have different  teams working on different slots, but this is sooooooo kingmaker, design and feel, I’d put money that royal mint was developed with the Btg team that made kingmaker and holy diver …they are so similar to each other ….

    Yeah a big part of that is just cheaper development costs because of the amount of work which can be directly reused in multiple slots. Off the videos I’ve seen of this Royal Mint, it doesn’t appeal to me and I won’t be trying it. Bonanza and Millionaire, Primal and Diamond Mine are pretty much the only megaways which interest me. I’m especially not fond of this new trend for slowly building up a “super feature” which takes hours of grind and tens of thousands of spins to get and will usually duff you for about the same or less than a regular bonus anyway. I think it’d be better to just have a slot which might land an enhanced super feature at any time on appropriately sparse odds, while still giving you normal gameplay and features. You’d only need a tiny downwards adjustment in the RTP of those to accommodate it.

    #91770
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $217
    Outlaw

    argyl53 wrote:

    Seyahkram1977 wrote:

    I’ll have pop, it’s frustrating, I imagine that btg have different  teams working on different slots, but this is sooooooo kingmaker, design and feel, I’d put money that royal mint was developed with the Btg team that made kingmaker and holy diver …they are so similar to each other ….

    Yeah a big part of that is just cheaper development costs because of the amount of work which can be directly reused in multiple slots. Off the videos I’ve seen of this Royal Mint, it doesn’t appeal to me and I won’t be trying it. Bonanza and Millionaire, Primal and Diamond Mine are pretty much the only megaways which interest me. I’m especially not fond of this new trend for slowly building up a “super feature” which takes hours of grind and tens of thousands of spins to get and will usually duff you for about the same or less than a regular bonus anyway. I think it’d be better to just have a slot which might land an enhanced super feature at any time on appropriately sparse odds, while still giving you normal gameplay and features. You’d only need a tiny downwards adjustment in the RTP of those to accommodate it.

    You’re right my man, but honestly I’ve got a bit of a hard on for btg, even some of their poorer games like gods, or (at the moment ) kingmaker I have time for and do play ( even tho I built kingmaker up  to 48x and didn’t get a single win in the bonus, and I ended up screaming in every pillow in my house  ) I do play them, and I keep Saying  lil devil is a very very good game, and you did believe when designing devil  they looked at the catalogue and thought “ yep this is the game but we need to keep players  engaged, so two bonuses, maybe a two full reel wild line to keep things less boring, because 40 teases is a bit of a soul destroyer, especially if the game nobs  them off in the final bonus “ they were self aware of their own products down side ( possibly, eejit knows the btg team so perhaps this is right)

    so if that was possible their train of thought why go back to bonanza? ………they play these games …. and no matter how cut and copy the game is or how easy it is to turn out, you would have thought from this titanic genre defying company they would have gone “ fuck !! But boring this one, people might stop playing this fucker pretty quickly  “

    i know mint is a few weeks old now and everybody moved on but damn, disappointing…………. I just think if devil is a highlight, you should move forward from that bases ….

    #91771
    Xbobmad WANTED $492
    Outlaw

    I’ve had the bonus music to this stuck in my head since it launched. I think i’m going crazy 🤪🤪🤪🤪

    #91773
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $217
    Outlaw

    Xbobmad wrote:

    I’ve had the bonus music to this stuck in my head since it launched. I think i’m going crazy 🤪🤪🤪🤪

    Oh my god….. that just makes my fucking argument …….. that fucking song …….. not ABBA “money money money” not “ mo money mo problems “ not “ money  for nothing “ dire straits  …..but this fucking lazy no effort song

    #91831
    Srx23 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

    Just a question, and I’m not pointing fingers at all, but I was watching Chips Royal Mint video on YouTube, and noticed that when the feature retriggered (which it did twice) the bell didn’t ring. The extra free spins were simply added and the bonus continued to play with no drama. I’ve had retriggers on Royal Mint and the bell always rings and does the ‘adding free spins’ graphic. The only time I’ve seen the bell not ring is when I’m playing on the BTG play.bigtimevegas.com with demo funds.

    Has anybody else seen this happen with real funds? Could it be a problem with the site, or does Chip use demo funds (It’s the first vid of his I’ve ever seen).

    ta!
    Stu

    #92125
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $217
    Outlaw

    Srx23 wrote:

    Just a question, and I’m not pointing fingers at all, but I was watching Chips Royal Mint video on YouTube, and noticed that when the feature retriggered (which it did twice) the bell didn’t ring. The extra free spins were simply added and the bonus continued to play with no drama. I’ve had retriggers on Royal Mint and the bell always rings and does the ‘adding free spins’ graphic. The only time I’ve seen the bell not ring is when I’m playing on the BTG play.bigtimevegas.com with demo funds.

    Has anybody else seen this happen with real funds? Could it be a problem with the site, or does Chip use demo funds (It’s the first vid of his I’ve ever seen).

    ta! Stu

    Personally not sure, I’d try mint on the btg forum …. but playing it enough to get a bonus that also retriggers is just to painful….. I think chip is seen as a decent lad ….. so I’d doubt it fake, but I dont watch him enough to comment

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)