Royal mint super bonus

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Bigmaone WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Was spinning away on royal mint earlier. Not overly keen on it but was just seeing what it’s like.
    I noticed it has the bar up the sides like lil devil. Where you have to get 40 teases.
    Just wondered if anyone knows what the super bonus is like. And if it’s worth trying to fill it. As it looks like it will take a few quid and a long time to do

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

It’s wank … and every win gives you 2x … so win one 2x win 2 4x and so on …. save your cash go on lil devil

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

I’ve completed the ladder 13 times, and it is mostly shit, (still more reliable than Lil Devil heartstopper where I always seem to get less than 10x)

Nearly all were around the 100x mark but normally cost upwards of 400x to build, 2500 spins and 3-4 hours. Had 1040x recently and 340x on another one.

I always say ‘never again’ then get sucked in after getting a little way up the ladder using bonus money then thinking ‘screw it lets finish it off’.

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

If you wanna see what its really like I did a Bandit Lil Devil style build on 20p, 40p, 60p, 80p & £1.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Ohhh I like watching royal mint. You know it can go mad.. someone won a few hundred grand playing on a tenner not long ago. BTG shared it on twitter ?

Cheers for the video TheSchwad. I’ll give you a sub and add it to my watch list (:

Bigmaone WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Really wish I’d listened. What a chronically bad game. And I mostly play mega ways games.
    Decided to plod on and build anyway. Over £120 on 20p spins. Landed and paid out an outstanding £3.47.
    Needless to say that game will never receive another penny from me.
    Also not one single bonus in building all the way to the top.

xKylie21x WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I was lucky to get a decent purple gem hit on the enhanced feature the other day. Paid just over 2000x in the end.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Ohhh mate, yeah it’s pretty shite, the 2x per win build is good, but I got the x up to 32, but it wouldn’t drop anything of value …… compared to lil devil it’s just not worth the build ……lazy game to pad out until chilli 3 or bonanza 2

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

if you get max megaways on bonus it can pay big on Royal Mint

SlotsCrack WANTED $62
    Outlaw

This game looks like alot of potential, but it needs alot of volume related to players wagering. This aint going to give a 2 grand payout for free if you know what i mean. Its a long lasting game that requires alot of wagering, lots more then lil devil. And having the special feature could tank you out easily as well.

Great when you have a big bankroll to sustain such pushes; not great for those who coud’nt outwager the 40 bricks requirement.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

TheSchwad wrote:

If you wanna see what its really like I did a Bandit Lil Devil style build on 20p, 40p, 60p, 80p & £1.

My god, that 40p one; 20 spins and double multiplier and it still barely scraped 150x. That is abominable. Never played the game and never will.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)