Royal Dynasty

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Blockbuster1978 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Dear Mr Bandit, i’ve Been an avid fan of yours for a long time now but I have a challenge for you and you are not one to turn down a challenge. There is a Novomatic Game called Royal Dynasty which is by far the most addictive novo imo but the free spins are where it gets interesting as several times I’ve had over 700 free spins in a single bonus…….the challenging bit is that it has the same gamble ladder as Reel King and becaus eim such a fan of yours, I have tried to reach the top on several occasions and everytime it’s bloody robbed me. I however play at 60p and your stakes are much higher so please accept the challenge for me and see if you can hit the top of the ladder just to show me it is possible? Many thanks in advance because the bloody thing has cost me hundreds.

Kyle

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I will have a look mate, is it the same as Reel King gamble or is it like Captain Venture? The difference being Reel King puts the top at x2 the original win until it can’t x2 any more where Captain Venture’s top of the ladder is 1000x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)