Riveting Entertainment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dirtyfocker WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I have to say I have come to love your crazy yet seemingly profitable runs on Reel King,

I cannot play Reel King as I am in Canada ( maybe relieved that I can’t !! )

Everytime you get in deep on these, I think is this the day you take a beating on it, fortunately it has turned out awesome yet again.

The mental beatings you give yourself after you click it and it loses is very reminiscent of the times I have had the exact same conversations with myself. ( Your reactions are nothing but classical )

Anyone who doesn’t find your honesty, and enjoy the fact that you allow us to share in your pain and joy at some of these incredible moments needs their head read. I find Reel King to be the most riveting form of entertainment there is available.

Looking forward to Thursday and the next Roller Coaster

Keep up the good work!!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Thanks mate, glad you enjoyed it and yeah, you always get that “oh you dick” moment after you go for it and it doesn’t come off eh haha

dirtyfocker WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Good Lord, 105 K deep – I would have given up long before then.

Glad to see you got your head back above water on that one.

Thanks again for the effort that goes into these videos, I know it’s likely fun to do until the editing!!

Keep rockin’ the Reel King – it seems to like your style ( eventually ).

Maybe a few white rabbit buys until you get a good hit, it was my favourite but they banned it on Videoslots in Canada and I can’t find another site that isn’t geo-restricted that has it.

Love the Vids keep it coming

Tim

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)