Right then Frankie lad

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Charlieban WANTED $3
    Outlaw

So as I’m sure your all aware we now have fishing frenzy mega ways, quick question anyone had any luck I’ve bought maybe 30 bonus buys and always ends In a loss, fancy giving it a go mr b who knows you might be luckier the  me

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Got the bonus twice on £2 spins , paid about £60 or £70 ish both times

Spekz2018 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Had a 1 pound bonus buy on my mum’s account paid 896 quid was over the moon everyone I’ve bought seems to give money back or a profit on my experience .

Charlieban WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Very nice seems I am unlucky haha

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Spekz2018 wrote:

Had a 1 pound bonus buy on my mum’s account paid 896 quid was over the moon everyone I’ve bought seems to give money back or a profit on my experience .

On your mums account?!

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

eejit101 wrote:

Spekz2018 wrote:

On your mums account?!

He’s going to buy himself a new bike without the stabilisers, an action man with moving eyes, and his first pair of long trousers.  And when he leaves school tomorrow he is off to watch Peppa Pig the Movie with 4 of his best friends 🙂

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

Spekz2018 wrote:

On your mums account?!

He’s going to buy himself a new bike without the stabilisers, an action man with moving eyes, and his first pair of long trousers.  And when he leaves school tomorrow he is off to watch Peppa Pig the Movie with 4 of his best friends ?

Ha ha ha ha

Charlieban WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Haha it’s to much

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Edited comments?! GHOSTS ARE ALIVE.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)