Return of the kong pounds it home

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

This game is genius. I love it. The below image helps to love it too haha.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Forgot to attach. Meh

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I played this for yonks this evening on min stake – I got to the full megaways twice and it became Kong the M*ng both times ffs

Sometimes i like to chill on min stake lately, am i weird lol I just want to experience one of these bonkers 7 trillion x stake wins and they only seem to happen on 10p haha

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

No, but whoever says the game pays differently on stakes is just daft. I can see how it works, its the same on any stake. Just less people playing high and you lose faster. Simple maths.

As for min stake i enjoy it also. This was small stakes for me, was at 40p for ages on this, then tried 2 x 60p ones. This was the 2nd one.

Biggest x win ive had is still DOA2 by a long shot. But one day ill hit the mightly 10,000x glory. one day.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Weirdly enough, I had a dream back in April about a slot bonus that would progressively increase in its Megaways.  The layout was more like Primal though, with 6 reels without the “double reaction” Bonanza-style top reel.  I vividly remembered the symbols getting smaller (and more of them) as the ways increased.

Then Return of Kong came out and I’m absolutely loving it.  You’re looking out for the number of remaining spins, the Megaways level and the multiplier level.  So like with the original Kong, there is a lot going on with this slot.

It is my favourite slot of 2019 so far.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I played this for yonks this evening on min stake – I got to the full megaways twice and it became Kong the M*ng both times ffs

Sometimes i like to chill on min stake lately, am i weird lol I just want to experience one of these bonkers 7 trillion x stake wins and they only seem to happen on 10p haha

I enjoy the lower stakes, it’s nice to slow things down and have a £100 last an evening, but man I get slightly jaded when epic ness happens on 20p , like swarm popping on a twenty pence, or knowing my luck full screen of explorers on book of dead, because some of these moments are a 1 in 6 year experience, like I’ve never had a wild line on dead or alive, but damn I’d be painful if it went on a stake that isn’t my norm,

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Great win – Well done

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Paid for 2 x £90 bonus buys on this recently… got £2 and £1 back ….

Have only had two spins at 117k megaways,, both dead spins..

great game though.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)