Return of Kong Megaways.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

argyl53 wrote:

Getting sick of these Megaways now. Obviously it’s partly a response to consumer demand for high volatility games with the potential to pay silly money on tiny stakes, but come on….what’s it gonna be in six months? Megaways Megaways featuring up to 50 million megaways which still manage to not connect anything and have a 1 in a billion chance of activating a gamble for the 1 in a billion chance to win a bonus which might not pay anything.

And the chance to buy a bonus for £200 which pays £5.60 🙂    I watched Stop and Step do 10 bonus buys at £100 each, not one of them showed a profit.

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

My God! Another new Megaways! Fishin’ Frenzy !! Every day, a new one appears lol. I actually got the bonus twice within 100 spins. Nice little payout ?

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Aye, it’s obviously me that can’t see !! There’s a Medusa Megaways I didn’t know existed ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Looks like a megaway attack on the market then frankies out on casumo as well .

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Medusa is pretty good actually. Expanding wilds in base game. And you get the chance to replay bonus, if you so wish, at no extra cost ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Franky’s megaways not a bloody chance haha hate that wee bawbag

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Fishin frenzy megaways ? it’s getting ridiculous now although I love the original so I’ll have a bash next time I’m playing

I prefer the megaways games that drop down symbols like bonanza and chilli rather than slots like fortunes of ra megaways

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Up the RA Megaways.

Rappo10 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

This game is decent! Had a few bonus all payed well over 100x although it took a few hundred spins to get near the bonus! On my best bonus which paid just shy of 2,000x I “upgraded” the mega ways to a minimum of 100,000 with a multiplier of x15 however 4 dead spins and 1 win spin with the 5 spins I had left of the bonus. Even 1 or 2 wins with those megaways and multiplier is huge though, class game

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Up the RA Megaways.

Stop bein a fanny

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Forgot your mob were the serially offended.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Had a bash on return if Kong Kong megaways this morning. Had 3 bonuses altogether, all on 20p. 2 paid £28 or something and the other paid £7. It’s a decent game 🙂

Medusa megaways is proper decent for a megaways game. Retriggs give an extra 10 spins instead of the usual 5. Extra chance if the bonus is shit for the risk of losing what you won in the shit bonus.

Had a go on fishing frenzy megaways on free play. It throws a lot more fisheys in when frankie decides to land his back side on the screen. It’s alright I guess.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)