Return of Kong megaways

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Grownsun WANTED $2
    Outlaw

What’s peoples opinion on this game?

Personally it took me about 200-300 spins on 10p before it landed the bonus which I got an extra retrigger and paid a massive 44p pissed off wasn’t the word! I was proper excited because I love the king Kong cash game but that has put me off playing the game again!

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Great game. Bonus it three times and all 3 it went to 20k megaways.

Try it again. Dont let one bonus put you off.

Gecksy WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Which site(s) has it so far?

Cmf_ WANTED $6
    Outlaw

video slots dont have it, cant remember which site nick was on, i think its shown on his video yesterday or day before

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

I think its either poker stars or sky vegas .

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Seen a couple of alright wins on video but even Nickslot’s “BIG WIN” actually only amounted to about 200x which is frankly not spectacular. Not seeing this game as a better offering than a good mystery pick on Temple of Treasure Megaways or even a cracking Bonanza bonus; I hit more than 200x on that probably a couple of dozen times when I was playing.

32red WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Gave it a go with the aim of playing it until I got a bonus. It took over 1000 spins to come. Luckily, after savaging me for 800 spins I got a 480x roll in. Got 56 barrells added and they dropped in on a max ways spin and changed to the hippo.

Then finally got the bonus and it gave 350x so finished with a nice profit. Was still actually a bit disappointed with bonus cos had 300x already and still had 5 spins left with guaranteed 20k ways and a 19x multiplier. First 3 of those spins were dead and on the last 2 got a few barrells that changed to 9s and that was it. Just felt so pre-determined

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

The blueprint megaways do feel that way. This game can pay mad though. It’s a nice looking thing and not boring.

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Not seen very many big wins and I’m not sure that it will produce any stupid big wins , seems to stop any big wins when you get to any decent multiplyer and megaways

seems all fancy graphics with totally shit £2 to £6 wins in base game and can take the piss to get bonus

32red WANTED $19
    Outlaw

One thing to note is that the RTP is only 96.03% which is very low for a recent megaways slot. All the other blueprint megaways slots like temple of treasure, wolf legend etc are 96.5% and then you’ve got primal which is 96.76%. It means there are gonna be less big wins.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

32red wrote:

One thing to note is that the RTP is only 96.03% which is very low for a recent megaways slot. All the other blueprint megaways slots like temple of treasure, wolf legend etc are 96.5% and then you’ve got primal which is 96.76%. It means there are gonna be less big wins.

Not sure the RTP being lower means less big wins, for example bloodsuckers has an RTP of 98% and i’ve never seen any big wins on that game

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

32red wrote:

What Malky said. Lower RTP is due to no bonus buy to increase the RTP sneakily.

If you set a bonus buy at 97% then the game RTP increases hugely from the base game of 95.6% for example. And a bonus buy at 97% is on such bigger stakes it makes you a fortune.

32red WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Yeah but bloodsuckers is a very low variance slot so it gives lots of small wins. The others are all high variance so give fewer small wins but more occasional big wins and very rare huge wins. Therefore the only way to compensate for the lower RTP is to give fewer big wins

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

32red wrote:

Yeah but bloodsuckers is a very low variance slot so it gives lots of small wins. The others are all high variance so give fewer small wins but more occasional big wins and very rare huge wins. Therefore the only way to compensate for the lower RTP is to give fewer big wins

Although true the variance of a slot can be very subjective i could argue bonanza to be low variance also as it can give loads of small wins aswell as huge wins. I tend not to look to much into rtp of slots as means hee haw to me ??

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Still think this slot is claiming to have huge payout potential but it’s really a kind of medium payout slot

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)