Resident Evil 2 Remastered!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

So I just completed it with Leon, for me it was a lot easier with Leon other than the final boss as there was less Lickers and a few more dogs which aren’t hard to take down but the Lickers are a pain! Now to do the second run through on both then crank it up to hardcore mode. I don’t think I’ll try knife only as that just seems like insanity.

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Got the platinum trophy for it on wednesday, had a blast with this game. There’s 5 tofu characters to unlock for the 4th survivor lol.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Good old Mr X

😀

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Cant wait for the bonues content to come out on the 15th (especially seeing as its free)

Current speedrun record is about 58 minutes for Leon’s A campaign. Going to give it ago later tonight if I get a chance

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

That’s a nice time, Andy! I’m sure the world record is 57 minutes or so isn’t it? I’m still doing the 2nd run on both characters, seems to be a lot faster since they give you most of the items early on, just about to enter the underground parking lot.

Blocked

New world record has been set for Leon A at 55 minutes. Need to try and get that time. Will have to wait until next weekend when I am off work though.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Honestly haven’t a clue how you can run through it so fast! I’m at around 1 hour in and haven’t even got into the sewers yet, I guess you don’t go for the extra bag slots and weapon upgrades and such if they are out of the way of progressing the story ASAP?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw
    Blocked

I watched a streamer get to the first birkin fight within 13 mins and restarted as wasn’t quick enough lol

If you store everythi g apart from the knife and only pick up key items you can get to the gun shop in just over 25 mins.

Gonna give it a good play over the weekend as Mrs W away

Blocked

Just did a Hunk run – no damage 8:00. Thought I was killing it then checked the world record is 06:59. Fuck knows how i will shave over a minute off

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Haha it’s insane how fast some people can run through it, I know I’m trash at the game but I’ve enjoyed playing it, might just do the hardcore mode and leave it at that, never going to beat some of these guys and gals that are absolutely slaying the game. 😀

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Tbh I haven’t been playing it as much, downloaded that new game that come out called Apex Legends, 3 man team battle royale, it’s been quite fun so far! I’ll go back to Reso when the patch get released me thinks!

Blocked

@green check this out. Did this tonight with Leon using knife only and the pistol with no upgrades!!!

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Yep, also a gamer, actually managed to not gamble for couple years cause got addicted to Gaming instead lol

That’s one way to get rid of an addiction, just trade it in for another time consuming one so you don’t have time to get back to the original addiction XD

Only just started RE2 , I loved the original back in the day. Hoping for RE3 remake as well . Would love to see my old friend Nemesis again ?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Little late to the party, but I’m currently trying to get past the giant alligator in the sewers on Leon B. Was surprised and actually a little disappointed by Mr X’s fate in Claire A.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)