Request

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Epicdaz WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Big man can you play magic merlin megaways if your on bet victor. I know they have it and best of luck

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

And Donuts if you’re not on Bet Victor ????

Sorry for jumping on your thread @Epicdaz but it saves loads of different forum posts of requests ?

Epicdaz WANTED $21
    Outlaw

@xbobmad no probs lets see which if any wins??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Was thinking about old videos last night. Remember when bandit used to play that red tiger where the little leprechaun came out and walked past? Would be nice to see that one again 🙂 Irish riches I think it was called.. could be wrong 🙂

Epicdaz WANTED $21
    Outlaw

@winningbird rainbow jackpots with the puffing pipe. Im glad the big man didnt do request that last video was epic

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Yeah I agree. Was a great session, though I was worried at the beginning after reel king ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Magic Merlin Megaways you say, yeah i will give it a bash if i remember, i think someone else asked for something Merlin, maybe i played the wrong one lol

Epicdaz WANTED $21
    Outlaw

@The Bandit Yeh rise of merlin i think still a great game but saw some decent wins on this merlin megaways ( when your up for a chillout session) i dont mind watching more like your last big man they are only buy ins i could dream of. Best of luck as always

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)