Removal of magic mirror on video slots

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

After steve saying in the video about no magic mirror i remembered green2271 problem with the game on video slots. I can only think this is why the game has been removed. Whether this is temporary or permanent we don’t know but after green2271 game crashing after 6 retriggers and nearly 30 spins remaining maybe this is the reason it’s not on video slots at the minute.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

After steve saying in the video about no magic mirror i remembered green2271 problem with the game on video slots. I can only think this is why the game has been removed. Whether this is temporary or permanent we don’t know but after green2271 game crashing after 6 retriggers and nearly 30 spins remaining maybe this is the reason it’s not on video slots at the minute.

Seems very likely brother and its rather annoying for Green2711 . Whatever happened to the server knowing what it’s payed, and the bonus is just a visual.

Maybe I’m just being paranoid.. ?

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

I hope to god they have sorted Green out!

Must have a major issue to take it down be it temporarily or not!

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

I mentioned in his thread that it had stopped working in general and that was just before it was removed so it must be really giving them a headache.

Green dun killed magic mirror.

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Now they can tell Green :

Your win on Magic Mirror? What Magic Mirror? ??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

PeachyMike wrote:

This is what I’m worried about. It feels like they are thobbing me off long enough so they can say “Oh that 1000x+ win you had? Sorry mate haven’t had magic mirror on here for a few weeks now, all we can do is offer you 10 free spins on paint, ta ra lad.”

Although it is rather amusing that I may have actually broke the game ?.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Just to mention though they have been taking it down and putting it back on for the past week in a half. One day it’s available then they take it down again so fuck knows what’s up with it.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

PeachyMike wrote:

This is what I’m worried about. It feels like they are thobbing me off long enough so they can say “Oh that 1000x+ win you had? Sorry mate haven’t had magic mirror on here for a few weeks now, all we can do is offer you 10 free spins on paint, ta ra lad.”

10 free spins on paint . Take it mate . That will pay more than u won ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

??? I know Seedy would snap there hands off at that offer.

This will be me next time I’ve got to talk to another Videoslot rep ?

”You got money for those fancy site upgrades, how much did that site upgrade cost?”

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

PeachyMike wrote:

For God’s sake don’t play reel king then. You be banned if you broke that game as well. ??

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

It was removed due to a problem, it will be back up again. They said so on CM.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Wormweed wrote:

I just hope green gets his winnings though. Not many deserves it more. ?

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

I just had a look after watching steve’s video, no magic mirror listed in the search but it was in my last played.. clicked it and it works!

https://www.videoslots.com/play/magic-mirror-deluxe-merkur/

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Scrap that.. deposited and tried to play and got this..

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Wormweed wrote:

The problem being someone won ?   🙂 🙂 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)