Reel King quest!

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

BoooooOOOOOoooOOsh great wins guys! That’s how ya do it! @Malkychamp – get it in early, nice one!!

I’m having a little break, trying out Vikings, but I shall return 😉

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

BoooooOOOOOoooOOsh great wins guys! That’s how ya do it! @Malkychamp – get it in early, nice one!!

I’m having a little break, trying out Vikings, but I shall return ?

Cheers mate. you trying out the base game or doing bonus buys?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

It’s the NetEnt Vikings, so just the base! No bonus yet but I’ll carry on updating everyone for entertainment purposes while we starve without Bandit’s videos!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

It’s the NetEnt Vikings, so just the base! No bonus yet but I’ll carry on updating everyone for entertainment purposes while we starve without Bandit’s videos!

oh my bad (shield wall) was thinking of the megaways, yeah tell me about it. That along with no football on makes for a long night

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Fuck me, talk about being hard to bonus! Think I’ve had just two or three teases in 600 spins… going onto 700 now! More chance of bonusing Bonanza!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

And that was that… BUST TOWN!

Wow, I think that was about 900 spins without a bonus. Is this not a Netent?! ?

Got some half decent base game wins that kept me going a bit, but other than that, jesus! Have I just got really unlucky there or is it genuinely that hard to bonus?

Can’t afford any more reloads tonight, so the adventure must stop here I’m afraid! Hope I entertained everyone a little bit…

Retroloser WANTED $21
    Outlaw

So much going on here , just finished being santa ,good going bioharzard ,and as alway keep her lit bandit ?

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)