Reel king megaways

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $705
    Outlaw

Man this is a tough machine, the whole getting up the ladder In the base , then climbing another ladder To actually get the bonus, if you get one man there’s no way that fucker is giving you enough to get any spins…..then you have to gamble because you never reach the spins, it dicks you more than chillis scoville rate….and then back to the base……I like it but I know I shouldn’t…..

not sure I’m a fan of the “ 8 wins to get a bonus ……….. and now you need at least five to get the actual bonus ……. maybe …. here have £2.50 instead of eight spins .“…. Seems like a game that could have done with the chilli bonus system, you get 8 spins, spin the fat man belly for more.

Xbobmad WANTED $732
    Outlaw

I played it, got angry and closed the tab…. I didn’t get a bonus but there’s only room for one bonus eating bellend of a game for me and that’s millionaire

Outlaw

Totally, I’m just getting tired of games saying getting a bonus means “ here’s a chance for the bonus after you’ve triggered a bonus “ I get the £2ish you win is a bonus technically, butttttttttt it’s a deffo dickhead way of structuring your game, I mean chilli was a dick but you had 8 spins when the bonus drops, so you were already starting when you win the bonus, don’t understand why they wouldn’t use the bonus wheel in the same way, green wheel = reel king, blue = super king and so on ( even as mechanic on  reel kings belly ) ….its not god awful but there’s deffo a “how can we make the gamble as hard as the original over thinking” with this one.

shame was really looking forward to this one, maybe that’s the problem, blinded by the brilliance of the original

Outlaw

How cool and “reel kingy” would it be if at the bonus you spin the reel king and depending on the coins he collects like the original, it dictates the spins at the top or the level you earned, for example 20x level one or 12 spins, 50x level two or 20 spins and so on….

Skrymir WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

How cool and “reel kingy” would it be if at the bonus you spin the reel king and depending on the coins he collects like the original, it dictates the spins at the top or the level you earned, for example 20x level one or 12 spins, 50x level two or 20 spins and so on….

Skrymir WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Be a lot cooler if a bonus actually meant a bonus, not just the ever increasing “chance” of a bonus.

Royalblue57 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Had a go for the first time today and got a bonus pretty quickly. Could not believe that the triggering the bonus feature only meant starting another set of spins to trigger the real bonus. Was nice to me the first time I guess but looked like it has the potential to really take the piss. I will avoid in future, to much hard work and going on for my taste.

Jan3 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Best bonus was the normal one with 11 Spins and about 100x.

Super King, 16 Spins, 60x ?

Mega King, 25 Spins, 40x ?

thewizard WANTED $5
    Outlaw

i had a 1,000x win on it yesterday then the next bonus 200x then 140x its a good game, just like all the other megaways.

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

I think most of these new format games are designed for the ‘bonus buy’ market. Make it a pain in the arse to actually get a decent start so folk give up and buy it. Clearly we can’t do that here in the UK but it must still be lucrative enough elsewhere for it to be done.

Outlaw

Totally agree

Outlaw

Mondayblues23 wrote:

I think most of these new format games are designed for the ‘bonus buy’ market. Make it a pain in the arse to actually get a decent start so folk give up and buy it. Clearly we can’t do that here in the UK but it must still be lucrative enough elsewhere for it to be done.

Agreed, compere a game from btg that has a bonus buy and one that doesn’t, lil devil bonuses on a nearly predictable time  and  amount ( although I know it can go 40 teases and not bonus That’s not the norm for it ) look at chilli and in the UK when it lost its ability to buy bonus, it can take hours and hours and hours for one to drop or for the build to reach, I don’t believe they patched the bonus drop rate, and you can see with chilli how rare aN in game bonus drop is because the bonus buys needed to be seen as more efficient and cost less time and money in the long run… I can spin £200 And not get a bonus on chilli, we’re ( typically) I’d be on a £1 stake I could buy 4 bonuses at £50 each, and so for the same price have a Collective 32 spins ( not taking to account the + 4 you could also get ) if I didnt gamble the 4 basic 8  spins

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)