Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 983 total)
  • Author
    appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Scenes. I’d still be on the session if I turned £700 in £100k, bet that was a relief

stony WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Steve, why not bank the money, start another thread and build again? I see many people applauding “the emperors new clothes” but also a lot concerned. Myself I am astounded at the figures you are now willing to drop, astounded but also kind of understand the logic. I know I have repeatedly advised on the side of caution and since my first at crimbo youre nearly 150k up, maybe more. As for it being relative to income or wealth I see it as detatched from the reality of money. If you ban me for my view then so be it but whilst this is thrilling to watch I cant help thinking is this going to be a slow motion car crash. Just the length of time spent constantly playing slots cannot be at all healthy physically or mentally, to you and your family . Why not take the family on holiday with no slots take stock.

I was going to start a thread to ask a question but will do it here.

Is it the money or the buzz you chase, or a combination?

I think buzz chasing is well the most dangerous. Both equally destructive but theres only one way to increase the buzz.

fontaine WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Degen as fuck, well done dude.

MrsFrape WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Holy fucking shitballs i about spewed reading your latest session ??

I was about dying on the inside so god knows how you felt actually playing it.

So glad you managed to get it back, what a comeback! Glad you are going to be on ‘sensible’ stake for a while.

Absolutely love your videos! Off to watch the latest one ?

lisaswayne WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Epic come back, epic post, epic thread. .

That shit will take years off your life.

plejern WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Responsible or unresponsible… there is really no such thing. Its subjective. Your definition of responsible is not the same as mine.
    Also… what does it matter?

Backinamo and the channel is Bandits world. He takes us along for the ride. Makes it more fun for him, and god knows Im having fun watching him keep battling. He is always gonna be the underdog and how can you not love that, especially when he triumphs. I for one almost get the feeling that im winning as well when he does. He writes and communicates in a way that it feels like im there right along side him. Like I could just call him up whenever(not that I would :D) and just go “Hey Man, Lets go for a beer”.. and he would.

He has a superb gift and im not talking about gambling but how he handles himself, how he communicates ,how he treats his viewers/readers and how he respects a difference of opinions. I couldnt care less if he was betting 2£ or 40£. Not denying that 40£ isnt exciting as FK, but Im here for the man(#mancrush) and not for the stakes. There are so many streamers out there doing the exact same thing, and I couldnt care less bout watching them. Cause few people can do it like Bandit can.

Epic run Bandit my friend. GET-THE-FUCK-IN-THERE.

Take care.

PJPage WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Completely agree there and very well said.. . It’s Bandits world he can do as he pleases . You will always get people who don’t understand the mind set he has and have jealous outbursts regarding it. Bandit mate I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again keep on going do what you do and of course however you want to do it. People need to remember it’s your life and you make your own choices and well frankly if they don’t like it don’t read it or comment on it go watch another channel.

Please please please say you can squeeze another video in before you go off for the darts. Even a recording of you playing reel king again from start to finish because not sure can manage till this time next week lol.

pritmist WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Steve, what’s the latest stats of total deposits/withdrawals/profit?

gstar2468 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Bandit you fucking Leg end !!!!

Awesome comeback mate, times like that are worth so much more than any other profitable session

Keep playing your way the moment you take advice and have outside influences in your game styleeeee. That will be the moment it all goes tittus verticus

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Think he should just go again .fuck it!

HooFlungPoo WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Aye! it’s your world, your choice, and your slot BUT by fuck! and by crook you really are on the edge! A fine example to us all is for you to gamstop and take a fucking break man.  Not from reel king but from gambling. Please respect the winnings and stop at this point and not at the other end of the scale. If you can’t do it then you’re lost. If you can then you’re the man! This natural break that your on should be the start of it. You can speil off I am in the position where I can and all that, but for us that are not and never will be please show us the sensible thing to do.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

HooFlungPoo wrote:

Aye! it’s your world, your choice, and your slot BUT by fuck! and by crook you really are on the edge! A fine example to us all is for you to gamstop and take a fucking break man.  Not from reel king but from gambling. Please respect the winnings and stop at this point and not at the other end of the scale. If you can’t do it then you’re lost. If you can then you’re the man! This natural break that your on should be the start of it. You can speil off I am in the position where I can and all that, but for us that are not and never will be please show us the sensible thing to do.

Sensible . This is a gambling forum . i don’t want to hear such nasty words .?

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

HooFlungPoo wrote:

You need to appreciate that what is sensible for me is entirely different to what is sensible for you mate. Telling me to apply Gamstop is utterly bonkers – I am in total control, some people in this thread understand and some don’t. As i said i am not for to and fro’s but wow, someone actually feeling they are in any way qualified to be able to tell someone else they need Gamstop? Really? You truly believe that i need to Gamstop? MInd. Blown.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Think of it like this.

Say i started this thread with a tenner, got myself up to £60 happy days. Carried on playing the game, got myself up to £100. After a period of 11 days i managed to get myself up to a monstrous £1,000 but then on day 12, it really ripped me a new one and at one stage i had lost the grand and was a tenner down, well, £3 down as i had £7 left but then miracles happened and i managed to get all the way back to a grand up.

Everyone that is giving me “you need gamstop”, “you’ve lost touch with reality” and all this and that, are you all still saying it? Gambling is relative to your own personal situation, it just so happens that my current situation on this game makes my output a x100 version of what i just wrote above but figures wise, X stake wise, it is exactly the same.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

HooFlungPoo wrote:

He has bought a house and a nice car . Think a problem gambler would off lost the lot and had nothing to show for it . So yeah why not try for more .

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 983 total)

The topic ‘Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.’ is closed to new replies.