Reel King, Bottling it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jinglejangleman WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Recently starting playing Reel King a fair bit. I’m only playing on 20p – 80p Stakes but god is it fun and rewarding.

Its the gamble ladder which is getting to me. I always bottle it and collect after one or two successful gambles, how are people topping this thing? I just cannot get myself to press haha! Im gambling well within my means and can afford to lose what I deposit but I just still get the shakes on the gamble ladder, crumble and collect.

Just finished a session £124 up and I am absolutely buzzing but I couldn’t bring myself to have any proper goes at a top. Anyone else like this?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

For me it’s easy, but then I play low stakes. It would be a different story if I was playing at same stake as The Bandit, that’s when you need balls as big as King Kong. If I’m going for the top I’ll go in with that mindset and be determined not to collect anything but that I find that makes it easier, if I lose then so be it as I’ve already accepted the money as lost before I start playing. But that’s if I decide that the session is going to be topping Reel King.

If I’m trying to do a recovery after losing most of my roll then I may settle for 1 off the top of the ladder as my goal is to give myself enough of a balance to extend the session and a chance at a win. My main problem is that I’m quite greedy and trying to chase a big win, years ago I would be able to put in £100 double it, withdraw the original deposit and play with the winnings nowadays I find that hard to do. If I put £100 in I’ll want to withdraw at least double that and still have enough left over to continue the session. I could actually have some withdraws if I wasn’t so stuck in my ways!

So yeah, my secret – Greed sprinkled with a dash of stupidity and foolish optimism!

Jinglejangleman WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Yeah I also play low stakes and know that the money I deposit is gone if its gone, Im not going to be chasing it. I just still get the nerves and instinctively collect a couple of rungs up the ladder. Its amazing the thrill that little gamble ladder can give you. Maybe ill have a session soon with that mindset of just pressing for the top on every win and see how it goes. Getting a top on any stake would be amazing.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Nothing wrong at all with collecting. When you are at even 60p-80p and get to £200+ ladder its just about how would you react if you lose.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’ve bottled it twice at £240 with a £480 top on 60p stake. Each time it took nearly £240 to get to that point though!

Part of me regrets not hitting it ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I’ve bottled it twice at £240 with a £480 top on 60p stake. Each time it took nearly £240 to get to that point though!

Part of me regrets not hitting it ?

I used to always convince myself that after you collect if the next gamble loses it would of lost. Load of bollox I know. It just made me feel better lol.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Its when you miss 1 off the top and the game goes dead for ages very easy to then just up the stake and chase it back

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Keep it reel folks were  mere mortals if u watched bandits uncut video it explains every thing. have fun and take what u have to at that time.its took stevie a lot of time to enable him to do what he doe’s

32red WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Decided to give Reel King a good bash. Hell of a lot of frustration only just made up for by the tops lol Started on £1.60 and moved to £3 after a few hundred. When 500 in I got a full jackpot screen for £1500 but couldn’t resist the gamble for the £3k top and it lost 🙁 Gradually moved up through the stakes but managed to lose another 4 times on the very last step for tops between £3k and £5k. Infuriating. For the 3rd 1k deposit I moved to £8 stakes and the barrel was almost empty when finally I hit the holy grail. Dinged for 1 scroll and a £192 win and 5 clicks later the achievement was complete. As great as it was I’ll not be making a habit of it!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Great stuff 32 red, i did a couple of videos that were my session on it completely, the software was never paused so you could see the amount of gambles and how it lost at the top etc, sounds very similar to your session, good to see you came out ahead and good to see you won’t be making a habit of it because put simply, playing it in this way, sometimes it can cost upwards of £50,000 to hit the top for the first time.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I’m the same as you op I bottle it after 2 or 3 lol I’d never be able to press it at a oner let alone the bandits 18k presses although I find spinning roullete with less than a 50% chance of winning no problem ?

Nice hit 32 mate

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Welcome to the Reel King toppers club! 😀

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Put £20 in and landed this little beauty after about £7 in   10p stakes . It was my first real go at it to as all my other  gambles bumped me early. Up and down to as low as £37 and then back up to £80 and decided to have another go and got to one ofthe top quite fast . but decided to take the £25 to put me on £99 and cashed out.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)