Red tiger jackpots

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bigmaone WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I know statistically your chances of winning these are low.
    I just wondered if anyone has ever actually won one. Over the years I must be tens of thousands of spins in on these various games.
    mans if the third jackpot symbol lands are you an automatic winner of one of the 3 jackpots

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Nope, never. Despite many attempts!

I have won other jackpots previously though, but they were back in my ‘mad stake’ days years ago.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’ve seen a few pictures on forums of people winning red tiger jackpots but never won myself. I’ve seen a video and it like flickers between jackpots and stops on a random one when the third jackpot symbol lands, so yeah, all 3 land and you’re guaranteed a jackpot.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

The jackpot symbols are more likely to land than the bonus symbols , on them fucking red tiger games !

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Had the bronze jackpot (Regal or royal, cant remember name) on Jackpot King on Top Cat a few motnhs back for 2.6k with an autopayout when it hit 3k.

Working with what I do i know the seed points and statistical pay points of most jackpots. Not saying I can/will win them, or that I have any more chance, but I know that for example Divine Fortune pays out at around 90k-110k quid for the jackpot. Playing this slot under these JP levels makes your RTP drastically shite.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)