Real Play V Free Play

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    babyface WANTED $36
    Outlaw

So I noted that the bandit stated that in Freeplay he got a £20k hit on Spinal Tap but came nowhere near that in Real Play

Is there a view that the RTP in Free Play is ramped up to entice punters, and if so could this be considered entrapment?  I ask as a few years ago I managed to get from £10k to £1m in freeplay (Lost the whole lot :-)) – but suspect this would never have happened in real play

Fortunately, or unfortunately, I couldn’t afford to do the £1k spins that created that £1m anyway, so I will never get to test out my theory !!

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I was really really trying to get those Encore Free Spins in the game on real play as that is where the 20k win came from on demo, it collected i think 11 wilds through the spins and then did a mad spin at the end where it spread the wilds around and then landed the blonde haired guy a couple of places with it – i’m highly dubious of demo play, i managed to get Netents 4k to £150k on Wonky once…. i mean, yeah right!

Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

babyface wrote:

So I noted that the bandit stated that in Freeplay he got a £20k hit on Spinal Tap but came nowhere near that in Real Play

Is there a view that the RTP in Free Play is ramped up to entice punters, and if so could this be considered entrapment?  I ask as a few years ago I managed to get from £10k to £1m in freeplay (Lost the whole lot :-)) – but suspect this would never have happened in real play

Fortunately, or unfortunately, I couldn’t afford to do the £1k spins that created that £1m anyway, so I will never get to test out my theory !!

Not ramped up per say more, you don’t really give a toss if you win or not .big wins will come when you have unlimited free cash ..

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

AFAIK the UK licensing rules require free play to use the same RNG and same odds as real play.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)