Re runs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rymanrebel WANTED $4
    Outlaw

So its been so long without my Sunday slots with the bandit I’ve gone back to watching re runs on YouTube. Still so efin funny. Bandit do you think you’ll return or is that it now? Hope all well.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I’ll be back . Only in the re-runs . What movie is that?

Smellslikearmpit WANTED $2
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

I’ll be back . Only in the re-runs . What movie is that?

The Running Man,

Arnie “Killian, I’ll be back!”

Killian “Only in a re-run…”

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

People can tell me otherwise but I’ve heard a lot in forums, communities and streams that he is actually in prison they tbh I actually believe it, would explain why there is no reply on his own forum, a mean even rolla sent a message with no response, nothing on his social media, don’t get me wrong if that’s the case then it’s not a good situation and I’m not trolling I’ve been a member of this forum a long time and supported the bandit along time just giving my opinion on the matter and that’s the last thing I’m going to reply or mention on the where is bandit theme

Nialld17 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

I was the original person to say about prison on chipmonkz stream,

I seen an article about the bandit in the Wrexham newspaper sent by a mate, legit was only asking around because I’m a massive fan and miss his videos, didn’t mean for it to spread like wild fire.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Nialld17 wrote:

I was the original person to say about prison on chipmonkz stream,

I seen an article about the bandit in the Wrexham newspaper sent by a mate, legit was only asking around because I’m a massive fan and miss his videos, didn’t mean for it to spread like wild fire.

Definitely need to be sure it’s the right person you’re talking about, that’s all I’m saying 👍 more than one person can have the same name and live in the same place! Funnily enough there’s someone who lives less than 10 minutes from me who has my name, date and year of birth and parent names!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)