Rainbow Riches bonus frequency

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

I’ve always been a sucker for Rainbow Riches Freespins and Pick’N Mix! I think it’s down to the fact i always used to love them on the FOBTs! 2 quid a spin and money goes really fast!

Tried this morning online and go for Pick N Mix as it gives 20 paylines instead of 10 on RR Freespins.

100 quid in at Casumo and i choose Pots, Fields of Gold and Freespins as the 3 bonus options. 40p stake – nowt happening!

Another ton in and up it to 80p but take the Pots off as it says the feature is more likely to come in. Jack Shit again.

Finally, and after re-depositing one last ton i up it to £1 a spin but only have the Freespins feature option. I hit a 45 quid win on the base game but eventually it dwindles down to zero.

300 sovs down the swanny on payday. What a tonto!

It says that you get the feature more frequently if you reduce the bonus options. But how does that work? Is it simply that there are less conflicting bonus symbols on the reel bands? The “help” or info page doesn’t say anything about how much more likely you get the feature if you reduce the bonus options.

Any info appreciated guys and have a top crimbo!!! ???

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

bandits got a good video you might wanna watch from about 18 months ago, he got raped by that game and it went in dry, seriously no lube! took him for £2500ish with no bonus if memory serves me correct, with the amount of games out now thats one i will never load up, sorry it dicked ya bro

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)