Rags to riches

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

General quick question for you guys.

Many many times I’ve made the smallest of deposits (between £10-£50) and spun it up to £1000+ on slots.

The problem is I’ve never ever had a withdrawal worth more than £700+.

Anyone else have this problem? Its not as if i raise the stakes when ive built a balance, it just seems to dwindle away. How have you guys dealt with issues like this. Curious to know ?

Thirstypotato WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

General quick question for you guys.

Many many times I’ve made the smallest of deposits (between £10-£50) and spun it up to £1000+ on slots.

The problem is I’ve never ever had a withdrawal worth more than £700+.

Anyone else have this problem? Its not as if i raise the stakes when ive built a balance, it just seems to dwindle away. How have you guys dealt with issues like this. Curious to know ?

Well that’s what tends to happen with slots. Your money will, ultimately, dwindle away. It sounds like you are having a few decent withdrawals though, even if they aren’t as high as you, and I’m sure the rest of us, would like. But then you are only depositing between £10-£50.

Big cash outs are simply a result of pure luck. I once spun 5 spins on Captain Venture on 80p and hit a huge bonus taking me over 2 grand. It happens, just not ver often. No one on here will tell you to ‘persevere’, because that’ll get you broke. Have fun on the slots, and if you hit big, you hit big. Don’t think too much about it — there is no golden system. Have fun.

Mark

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)