RAGING RHINO

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Cabbagebag WANTED $1
    Outlaw

i would like to hear what everyone thinks of the new Raging Rhino Megaways .

Is it as good as the original ?? i would say No . what do you think.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Raging Rhino had gone absolutely crap for ages anyway was amazing when first launched by Williams Interactive but as soon as SGgaming  bought them all the greats like Bruce Lee etc went crap they removed auto spins etc they basically messed the whole library of games up.

So on that note i’m going to assume that Rhino Megaways ways gets a 8 outta 10 on the gashometer from me 🙂

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Tried it a couple of times , pretty shit , think I lost £100 on £2ish spins and it throws bloody coins up in air for £1.60 wins etc ?

it can probably produce huge wins now and again though

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Has there been a crazy win on this game yet. I’ve probably seen about 15 bonuses and i think 10 of them have been bonus guarantee with the biggest about 40x.

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

It has crazy potential for sure but the gameplay is slow and cumbersome.  Changing to 4 scatters for a bonus and 3 for a retrigger is also annoying, yes there’s megaways but still seems harder to bonus than it’s original.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I said in another thread and I’ll say it again now – just stick with Primal!

Blueprint was there first last year imo with their Megaways response to Raging Rhino.  Primal kept the same layout as Rhino, 6-reeler, no doublereaction.  3 scatters for feature, 2 more scatters for +5 spins.  Also, Primal had an interesting take on bonus guarantee in that it’s +10 spins instead of 10x guarantee.  I prefer Primal’s graphics, music and sounds as well.

The new Rhino Megaways is totally different from the original Rhino and Primal.  They’ve used doublereaction a.k.a. Bonanza, Diamond Mine, Chilli, Millionaire etc.  Then it’s 4 scatters and 3 scatters respectively.  Like what some people have said on here and on YouTube, I think it’s executed too slowly, and when the volatility is as high as DOA II, players are going to get impatient.

Primal > Montezuma > original Rhino > Brexit > Rhino Megaways 🙂

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw
    The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Has anyone had a monster win on Rhino Megaways yet? I do agree that it is Primal that should be stuck to as it has proved a few times, it has some crazy wins in it!

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Doesn’t seem to be a lot around, pics are few and far between

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I personally still prefer the original. Some megaways are just a lot shittier than the original. I still think they should have stuck to 3 scatters to trigger the bonus, especially as it doesn’t come along often and screws you with BG 80% of the time 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)