Raffle or alternative fun!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Ello folks!

Now i know some people (maybe a lot of people?) spoiled the fun for everyone else with that huge giveaway that was planned earlier this year, but what if we did something ourselves… would anyone fancy it, would it be possible?

IE let’s say £1 entry token per profile, into a pot which could be won by a Bandit style wheel or number generator?

Or perhaps something even cheekier like raffling away The Bandits prizes from the Videoslots prizes section? ( if you’d be up for it Mr Bandit)

I dunno. Mega bored and missing the thrill of a chance to win something ?? Just fancy something to shoot for without having to risk another deposit through idle hands or isolation etc! What do we think?

Happy Saturday!

Anonymous WANTED $7
    Inactive

I’m with you mate, isolation is doing my head in!  Maybe a bandit style fruit or slot machine app, could knock up a score board and do like a slot/fruity race with credits not money or something IDK, I can make apps/fruitys/slots or whatever (Even HTML versions for websites), or a Bandit prize wheel, I used to make apps (Crystal Maze Fruit Machine, Rocky Horror Fruity, Save The Maiden-from Gamesworld, ye olde TV show), just realised I miss making them/good to make when bored…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)