Quick question to all ”spare change laying about “

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

k6kaysix wrote:

Had several times where a bingo hall or arcade didn’t have any notes left to change coins.  I once ended up walking through Liverpool around 2am in the morning with about 700 quid coins in a bright red swag bag!

SWAG haha

Same here though, currently i think there are just short of 8000 pound coins in the house, i usually take them in to the bank a couple of grand at a time because any more than that, it’s like carrying bricks lol

shouldersofbutter WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Casual 8 grand just laying around the house. Oh to be you bandit!

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

shouldersofbutter wrote:

Casual 8 grand just laying around the house. Oh to be you bandit!

Not as casual as it sounds tbh mate, i’ve earned those quids the last few of months from the machines lol Just haven’t got round to bagging them all properly in £20’s then inside £500 bags like the bank requires – been busy busy!

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Banks do your nut in the way they want the coins before they cash them  were id take it all in a carrier and not moan bandit lol

k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

You have £8000 of change laying around, I win the competition!

I’ll send my details over so you can send the prize over, might cost more than the prize in postage!

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

k6kaysix wrote:

You have £8000 of change laying around, I win the competition!

I’ll send my details over so you can send the prize over, might cost more than the prize in postage!

Lol i dread to think how much the 50p’s 20p’s and so on all add up to on top of those quids lol Anyone else got loads of old fivers? Check lol

Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

k6kaysix wrote:

Had several times where a bingo hall or arcade didn’t have any notes left to change coins.  I once ended up walking through Liverpool around 2am in the morning with about 700 quid coins in a bright red swag bag!

SWAG haha

Same here though, currently i think there are just short of 8000 pound coins in the house, i usually take them in to the bank a couple of grand at a time because any more than that, it’s like carrying bricks lol

Took load coins to my bank.was told sorry we can’t take them, im sorry I thought you were a bank my mistake I must be in the fucking butchers, ill have some chops please my good sir and wrap em ty, we are a bank sir we don’t sell them.so your a bank that does not take money .walked to another bank can you change these coins, yes.ty..

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)