Queen of Riches

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

So I think it’s safe to say that Queen of Riches has the highest (feasible) potential of any slot, excluding progressive jackpots. We have seen some unreal big wins of over 22,000x over the past couple of years.

I gave it a quick blast the other day and managed to get every reel lit up (the main feature of this slot, reels that are lit up align with each other to provide some juicy wins). It basically just put two single lines of a low paying symbol up and paid next to nothing. Obviously this can happen, and I’m assuming happens a lot.

My question is – how rare is it to actually get all the reels to light up? I’ve not had too many spins on it, but I can imagine it’s quite rare as it can go absolutely insane. Almost all of the monster wins are formed in this way.

I did also get five reels lit up a couple of spins later for nearly 100x, so I was happy about that. 😀

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

In the few thousand spins i have played, got them to do it once. Paid just over 100x if i remember.

I would probably be better off playing this compared to the others, as the bonuses never pay anything.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Well bio if you don’t know how rare it is no one knows. There’s no one on here who knows more than you about the odds on a game. ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

I didn’t even know the reels could light up on this hahaha

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

think i gave this game 20ish spins realised there was no bonus and sacked it off lol. will try again some day

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Damn okay, thanks guys! Seems to be quite rare then, gutted it didn’t go nuts, but it is what it is!

Haha @Haz40, I’d normally give it a long blast on Free Play to get an idea when it’s about the details of gameplay, but it’s just too boring without a bonus ?

Will_RAFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

A few weeks ago, I got the last 4 reels to light up and matched a load of Queens. £750 off 60p stake!! It’s in the big win section if anyone wants to see.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Same happened to me, all reels lit for it to land 2 rows of shitty symbols. That jackpot spin will come in one day

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)