Please Seedy… I beg you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Hey Seedy,

As someone who is a bit OCD there are few things more frustrating than to type out a post and see auto correct give you the middle finger only to realise after you’ve posted. Can you please bring back the edit feature on the forums please? Why was it removed in the first place?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Calling @spidermint

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Calling @spidermint

Ah! Thank you, squire. ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I agree with that. I forgot my smiley face at the end if one of my posts the other day so had to re comment with it Haha. šŸ™‚

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I’m pretty sure it is a bug that has stopped it working, it is done by a timing restraint and was set to be able to be edited for anything up to 5 minutes after posting, i would imagine it has somehow reset itself to 0. Spider will take a look at it when he has a moment i am sure.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Thanks šŸ™‚

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Iā€™m pretty sure it is a bug that has stopped it working, it is done by a timing restraint and was set to be able to be edited for anything up to 5 minutes after posting, i would imagine it has somehow reset itself to 0. Spider will take a look at it when he has a moment i am sure.

Look who came back šŸ˜€

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Iā€™m pretty sure it is a bug that has stopped it working, it is done by a timing restraint and was set to be able to be edited for anything up to 5 minutes after posting, i would imagine it has somehow reset itself to 0. Spider will take a look at it when he has a moment i am sure.

Thanks for the reply. I know it isn’t anything major haha but it grates at me ?.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)