Please help me

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    chipnroll WANTED $17
    Blocked

hang in there bud most of what you have said i could of said about my self i mayb sleep few hours a day most of that is 2 hrs in the afternoon and mayb couple hours early morning drives my gf mental but its either im up or laying there awake doing fuck all only advice is find a hobby your good at and make it a business

chipnroll WANTED $17
    Blocked

DONT TAKE THE LOAN FFS  YOU WILL REGRET IT  some how im holding things together but im in life changing debt because of the gambling vids before this i only done small stake poker fuck me wish i never found online slots this is all going to have to stop or there will be no way out im even itching to stick another grand in now but fighting it gl m8

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

chipnroll wrote:

DONT TAKE THE LOAN FFS  YOU WILL REGRET IT  some how im holding things together but im in life changing debt because of the gambling vids before this i only done small stake poker fuck me wish i never found online slots this is all going to have to stop or there will be no way out im even itching to stick another grand in now but fighting it gl m8

Please tell me you didn’t put a grand in. I had to charge my phone and just seen this. Issue with not sleeping, charging phone 3 or 4 times a day.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)