Pirots 2 question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

So I’ve been sessioning pirots 2 on min stake for a little while now cos it holds the balance well and it’s got a lot going on but every once in a while in does a slow spin and shows the birds on their little roller coaster but it doesn’t seem to tease anything, I’ve played 1000s of spins and I can’t work out what it’s teasing for, if anything lol

Anyone know?

Ps: hope all the old faces and everyone’s doing well 👍

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

So I’ve been sessioning pirots 2 on min stake for a little while now cos it holds the balance well and it’s got a lot going on but every once in a while in does a slow spin and shows the birds on their little roller coaster but it doesn’t seem to tease anything, I’ve played 1000s of spins and I can’t work out what it’s teasing for, if anything lol

Anyone know?

Ps: hope all the old faces and everyone’s doing well 👍

Holy shit same here… I gave up trying to figure it out… the best I could come up with was an animation for when the server lags….

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yeah very strange 1, usually for me it either hits the do not press red button to full expansion for a x2 win or like a x5 or x10 coin win thing. Don’t think I have ever had a bonus when it’s done it though

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Yeah very strange 1, usually for me it either hits the do not press red button to full expansion for a x2 win or like a x5 or x10 coin win thing. Don’t think I have ever had a bonus when it’s done it though

After this thread I had A blast on it and it does open the board and offer key buttons for  A bigger win, I did get a bonus off it happening, but the third scatter was a drop down , so I’m presuming it’s a “better screen set up type deal “

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)