Physically playing a fruit machine!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nffcfan WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Just realised it has now been 9 weeks since I lasted played on a real fruit / fobt machine!

This is easily the longest period of my adult life so at least 20 years.

If there is any positive to take from this lockdown this must one of very few things and I’m sure it’s not just me who’s in this position.

I haven’t even really missed it and as things stand the urge to want to play isn’t even really there as well.

As previously mentioned in another thread I have massive issues with control online and I have now used Gamstop in my mums name to stop myself opening accounts and playing under her identification.

So just thought I would give an update and put a bit of positive news up for a change.

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Excellent news man!

I feel rewarded for opening and enjoying this thread, thanks for the boost.

I worked shifts pre-lockdown and now i can say, after 6-7 weeks now, have happily not FOBT’d. I would sometimes play them before shift AND after shift that day if i was on a ‘mid’ 10-8pm. Flushing a days tips away on top, to boot.

Don’t miss them dirty b@stard things one bit, i got so fed up of them (still playing Dragon Bet Roulette) I’d find myself slamming things on my walk home or spitting on the machine slyly as i left, beaten, again.

I got blurred by the days I’d win £300 with a few quid on number 33 or whatever had the dragon multiplier on. The pain has gone now but I’ll never go on one again i know that much.

I enjoy low rolling online now, ridiculous how far 20p spins can get you compared to a Wetherspoons feature on Wish Upon a JP…. ha. Saddo!

Happy Tuesday to all! Building some lego today with the Mrs… we are both over 30 ; )

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

mattowl1867 wrote:

Excellent news man!

I feel rewarded for opening and enjoying this thread, thanks for the boost.

I worked shifts pre-lockdown and now i can say, after 6-7 weeks now, have happily not FOBT’d. I would sometimes play them before shift AND after shift that day if i was on a ‘mid’ 10-8pm. Flushing a days tips away on top, to boot.

Don’t miss them dirty b@stard things one bit, i got so fed up of them (still playing Dragon Bet Roulette) I’d find myself slamming things on my walk home or spitting on the machine slyly as i left, beaten, again.

I got blurred by the days I’d win £300 with a few quid on number 33 or whatever had the dragon multiplier on. The pain has gone now but I’ll never go on one again i know that much.

I enjoy low rolling online now, ridiculous how far 20p spins can get you compared to a Wetherspoons feature on Wish Upon a JP…. ha. Saddo!

Happy Tuesday to all! Building some lego today with the Mrs… we are both over 30 ; )

Is dragon bet roulette the same as lightning roulette but you get 28-1 rather than 30-1?

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Not 100% sure but i think so yeah!

Terrible either way. It was the same wheel as 5p-20p bookies roulette and as you span it would show 1-5 numbers with a multiplier, always almost only did 1 or 2 numbers at a time making the spin pointless unless you had some other stacked numbers… again pointless with the bookies slide bar being about a 5% chance to hit too!

Embarassed i was sucked in.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)