people were askin if any1 has ever had 60million ways

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #84533
    DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $50
    Outlaw

    well not quite but may last year I hit this

    #84535
    GameRoom WANTED $10
    Outlaw

    DEVIL4POSTER wrote:

    well not quite but may last year I hit this

    wow nice hit m8

    #84550
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $163
    Outlaw

    Yeah I git this on 8mil ish

    #84551
    Biohazard WANTED $567
    Outlaw

    Yep! This is mine from a while ago, it’s not crazy rare compared to other things. Plenty of people have done it!

    #84568
    Winningbird WANTED $492
    Outlaw

    Seems a lot have done it! Congrats to you all 🙂

    #84576
    eejit101 WANTED $271
    Outlaw

    I never play this. Not sure why. Should give it a bash when ive stopped losing all my money on Dragonfall. fucking game

    #84616
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $163
    Outlaw

    eejit101 wrote:

    I never play this. Not sure why. Should give it a bash when ive stopped losing all my money on Dragonfall. fucking game

    Is dragon fall the new addiction of choice ? Haven’t seen it yet

    #84618
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $163
    Outlaw

    Biohazard wrote:

    Yep! This is mine from a while ago, it’s not crazy rare compared to other things. Plenty of people have done it!

    Man with all the ways and on £ 2 a spin I kind of had to check I’d read the win right …. I’d have thought even on a bad day it would o have had a huge win on 60 mil ways …. nit saying this isn’t but I imagined the top being insane ( even if there was only one or two spins left ) ….

    #84707
    eejit101 WANTED $271
    Outlaw

    Seyahkram1977 wrote:

    eejit101 wrote:

    I never play this. Not sure why. Should give it a bash when ive stopped losing all my money on Dragonfall. fucking game

    Is dragon fall the new addiction of choice ? Haven’t seen it yet

    It was for a bit. only 40c as buying is 40quid a go. Dropped 460 then won 480 and 260 back to back. Then repeated this back down to 400. Got bored moved on!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)