Pending withdrawal

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cookie14 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi, does anyone know how long pending withdrawals take? Iv had a nightmare trying to get verification and had to upload documents 3 times, finally been able to withdraw but it’s say in pending withdrawals for 2 days now, I just want my winnings lol

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Cookie14 wrote:

Hi, does anyone know how long pending withdrawals take? Iv had a nightmare trying to get verification and had to upload documents 3 times, finally been able to withdraw but it’s say in pending withdrawals for 2 days now, I just want my winnings lol

Pending can be up to 5 days…..and then another 2-3 days to hit your account, there are quicker options like PayPal and such, but (and I can’t emphasise this enough ) only use it if you can trust your self not to re load, because the 7 day pending turn around can be good for bad gamblers….

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Fingers crossed it all goes through fine? and don’t give it back ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Did this get to you in the end @cookie14 ??

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Ive been waiting over 3 weeks for a withdral from leo vegas. Withdrawn many times without issue. Last time i went to deposit they suggested i use instant bank transfer, so i did.

Week later tried to withdrawl to my card (same account as the bank transfer), they blocked my acc. Live chat said they will let me log in again but on the condition that i go and withdrawl the money straight away by bank transfer as thats how i made my most recent deposit – so i did.

5 days later no money – live chat said technical error and will be sorted in 5 more days

Guess what still no money, they requested statments from the date of withdrawl and sent me a link to upload them. The statments span over 2 months so its 2 documents, 1 for feb and 1 for march. But the software only let me upload one document so i emailed the other

Live chat again 5 days later, they say i need to re-verify my acc, so i did. Was told withdrawl will be processed within 24 hours

Guess what – still no fucking money

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)