Patience Of a Saint!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    BigDaddyCool WANTED $18
    Outlaw

I have been a regular reader of the forums for a long time, while never really posting, but, after being away for a few days, and catching up with this weeks forum posts, i have to make the following observation…

Winningbird, you have the patience of a saint! I have read your posts over recent times, and every one has been constructive and well thought out, so much so that you can actually feel the sincerity in your posts. How you have not reacted differently to some of the vile abuse aimed at you in the forum this week i will never know. Keep doing what you do, it is appreciated.

RBreen91, XbobMad, eejit101, Seyahkram1977 and Haz, also, thanks for the regular posting and keeping the place entertaining. The time wasters come and go, but you guys are the heart of the site.

BDC

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Thanks BDC we do our best ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Glad you popped by BDC ? It’s nice to hear from long time members who read the forums but don’t post often ✔️

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Very good post BigDaddy Titles now Given…..

WB – Lady of BIAM.

Haz – Sir Fisherman

Eejit – Sir Sheepy lover

Seyahkram – Sir Llama lover

Xbob – Sir Donut

Rbreen – King Troll

Glad to see you all with me for the fresh year 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

WB – Lady of BIAM.

Haz – Sir Fisherman

Eejit – Sir Sheepy lover

Xbob – Sir Donut

Rbreen – King Troll

Glad to see you all with me for the fresh year ?

@spidermint 100% needs to make this happen ✔️

BigDaddyCool WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Hi Xbobmad.

Held off posting previously, as the barrage of abuse that can easily follow puts you off a little, but…

Start of a new year and all that, so its time for the good guys to win for a change!

PS: I’m not JB..

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

WB – Lady of BIAM.

Haz – Sir Fisherman

Eejit – Sir Sheepy lover

Xbob – Sir Donut

Rbreen – King Troll

Get that put under my name, right now. ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

WB – Lady of BIAM.

Haz – Sir Fisherman

Eejit – Sir Sheepy lover

Xbob – Sir Donut

Rbreen – King Troll

Did seedy In one swish move tarnish the two welsh boys as animal lovers ????? ?????

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

BigDaddyCool wrote:

I have been a regular reader of the forums for a long time, while never really posting, but, after being away for a few days, and catching up with this weeks forum posts, i have to make the following observation…

Winningbird, you have the patience of a saint! I have read your posts over recent times, and every one has been constructive and well thought out, so much so that you can actually feel the sincerity in your posts. How you have not reacted differently to some of the vile abuse aimed at you in the forum this week i will never know. Keep doing what you do, it is appreciated.

RBreen91, XbobMad, eejit101, Seyahkram1977 and Haz, also, thanks for the regular posting and keeping the place entertaining. The time wasters come and go, but you guys are the heart of the site.

BDC

This is lovely, thank you 🙂 and thanks for gracing us with your presence after lurking all this time ??

Seedy, as honoured as I am, I feel mrs bandit should be lady of BIAM, though she doesnt come on here ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Seedy, as honoured as I am, I feel mrs bandit should be lady of BIAM, though she doesnt come on here ?

She got the ban hammer from Seedy ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Hahahah maybe so 🙂

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

She got the ban hammer from Seedy ?

??? got  ban hammered,  brilliant …. he saw the name mrs b and instantly through jb was trying a new “ sexy “ infiltration “ if I just remove the “ j” they’ll have no idea”

( I think bigdaddycool really is jb ……..Who else would nname their profile that ?)

Outlaw

Right,  winningbird needs a title ????  Now this really could be a 30 page thread ( of niceness obviously)

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I dont need a title, I’m fine as winningbird ? The one and only of course hahaha 🙂

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Pipe down mockingbird

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)