Paddy Power spin and win

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Nialld17 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Hi guys, paddy power has a new roulette game that is ? using magnets the ball lands and gets stuck to the top of the number instead of sinking down?

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Nialld17 wrote:

Hi guys, paddy power has a new roulette game that is ? using magnets the ball lands and gets stuck to the top of the number instead of sinking down?

100% is a bold statement. Show me the proof please.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Dynamik23 wrote:

Nialld17 wrote:

100% is a bold statement. Show me the proof please.

And why would you put a magnet at the top of the number when the ball stops at the bottom ??????? Hmmmmm we pray for a video of said action for some high octane “ what the fuck “

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’m intrigued but I can’t log into paddy anymore ? I very much doubt paddy are putting magnets in a game when the house wins over time anyway. What’s the point?

Nialld17 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

How do I put screenshots up, exactly it doesn’t go to the bottom like it usually does.

Nialld17 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Btw I didn’t lose money playing there, I’m just pointing something out that isn’t right, at all. I don’t play slots, only roulette for years, it’s the first time I seen this happen, looked at it for around 50 spins, it hit 35 so I waited for 12 to see if it would get stuck at the top on the rim, and it did

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Nialld17 wrote:

How do I put screenshots up, exactly it doesn’t go to the bottom like it usually does.

When you write a comment, next to the insert big win is a picture of a mountain, click that and it’s pretty straight forward

Chalks34 WANTED $8
    Outlaw
    Nialld17 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Exactly, the ball doesn’t sink to the bottom and gets stuck to the metal

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Much more likely it is flat rather than tilted slightly inwards so with force of the wheel spin would push the ball back to the outside

StevieG WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Going by that screenshot, it’s centrifugal force, you clown!

Chalks34 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

The ball does stay there when the wheel has slowed right down also and the wheel isn’t slanted different to a normal roulette wheel

Jazzee WANTED $14
    Outlaw

It does look dodgy as the inner is sloped so the ball should drop when the wheel slows down. Can’t think of anything rigged more than that crazy time though

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Jazzee wrote:

It does look dodgy as the inner is sloped so the ball should drop when the wheel slows down. Can’t think of anything rigged more than that crazy time though

What makes you think that about Crazy Time?

Nialld17 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

StevieG wrote:

Going by that screenshot, it’s centrifugal force, you clown!

I’ve asked and they claim it’s the same as any other roulette wheel, you clown!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)