Optimal stake

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

chipnroll wrote:

i have always believed this i play on £5 stakes never hit a bonus that paid over 1k i play alot! i have also been in position of cutting back on gambling playing baby stakes 40-60p mainly hit several 300x+ bonuses speaks for its self done £125 tonight on 40-60p tonight one bonus paid £10.56 :/

Sorry,but if you played alot on £5 spins then you are the unluckiest guy about to have never had a 200x win?…ive had thousands of bonuses paying over 1k from £2-£5 spins.

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

ligarr wrote:

chipnroll wrote:

i have always believed this i play on £5 stakes never hit a bonus that paid over 1k i play alot! i have also been in position of cutting back on gambling playing baby stakes 40-60p mainly hit several 300x+ bonuses speaks for its self done £125 tonight on 40-60p tonight one bonus paid £10.56 :/

Sorry,but if you played alot on £5 spins then you are the unluckiest guy about to have never had a 200x win?…ive had thousands of bonuses paying over 1k from £2-£5 spins.

If he’s the unluckiest guy, then you must be the luckiest one cause thousands of bonusses paying over 1K , that’s millions of pounds…

I feel you may have exaggerated a little ??

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

PeachyMike wrote:

ligarr wrote:

chipnroll wrote:

If he’s the unluckiest guy, then you must be the luckiest one cause thousands of bonusses paying over 1K , that’s millions of pounds…

not exaggerated atall,ive gambled alot over the years(im not young)and play slots for a kind of living,ive had more than 6 wins over 1k from £2-£5 stakes in just the last 2 days…and i have not played anything like i sometimes have done over the years,only done offers that were +EV to do.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

PeachyMike wrote:

ligarr wrote:

chipnroll wrote:

And i did think that when i posted,but saying 100s actually wouldnt have been true,i would guess between 1000 and 3000 wins if over 1k,they are not hard to get a 200x stake is not a big win,and with recent times of bonus buys they happen very often(obviously you lose shit loads though over time if just gambling).

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)