One for Xbob

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Alright laddy

I’d like to get you something for the impending new arrival – has your mrs picked out a pram or anything yet? Maybe something like that? A random forum giveaway i think, been a while haha

ooOOOooosh

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Think i might of heard Xbob say he’s all bought up wise for the babba now Bandit.

Just the Rangey Sport left on the list now mate. Due to his current car not being big enough for the new arrival.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Make it interesting and do a Donuts session any profit can go towards starting a savings account for his new born ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Jeez makes me sick looking at that picture as it reminds me how much of a STATE the wheels are in on the mrs’ one….. she keeps chunking them!!! They are black too so it is really fucking noticeable lol

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Wow ? thank you so much, we’ve recently sorted a pram (those fuckers aren’t cheap!) But we are still on the lookout for a cot-bed that actually fits in the room (Mrs Xbob bought an old used one that doesn’t come apart and doesn’t fit through the door ??)

Or the car that JB just posted ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Said I’ll do a separate comp. Guess date and time of the birth. I’m happy to put the prize money in. I’ll do £50 which I’ve said on another thread. I think it should be started in August. Xbob thinks baby may be early or else I’d leave it till later.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Xbobmad wrote:

Wow ? thank you so much, we’ve recently sorted a pram (those fuckers aren’t cheap!) But we are still on the lookout for a cot-bed that actually fits in the room (Mrs Xbob bought an old used one that doesn’t come apart and doesn’t fit through the door ??)

No probs mate or i can just send you the cost of the pram, up to you 😀

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

No probs mate or i can just send you the cost of the pram, up to you ?

If you want to do that, that would be amazing! It was a few pennies short of £220 ?

That was about the cost of the cot bed anyway so all good ??

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Xbobmad wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

No probs mate or i can just send you the cost of the pram, up to you ?

If you want to do that, that would be amazing! It was a few pennies short of £220 ?

That was about the cost of the cot bed anyway so all good ??

Nice one mate i will do that then – sling me an email with your payment details and i will sort it.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Nice one mate i will do that then – sling me an email with your payment details and i will sort it.

Done ? Thank you so much ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Done ? Thank you so much ?

Did you say due date is 29th September mate ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

?????????

?????????

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Nice remembering Haz!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Nice remembering Haz!

Cheers mate. I remember you said also about maybe been early as well. I think it will be good fun to have a comp for a change. Hopefully it will attract alot of guesses. ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Nice remembering Haz!

Cheers mate. I remember you said also about maybe been early as well. I think it will be good fun to have a comp for a change. Hopefully it will attract alot of guesses. ??

Yeah a little comp will be fun, everyone has access to the same information on my baby thread, so they can make good choices ?

The winner doesn’t gain naming rights though ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)