on the lookout for the bandit !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    nostromo332 WANTED $18
    Blocked

Next weekend  sun 8th till wed 11th july i will be 20 miles away from the bandit batcave lol. i will be north of where mr b lives at a well known shopping centre to do with trees. (cryptic clue). i will arrive tea time sunday and leave wed morning 10am —–  will i see mr b or dare he even venture out of the batcave lol who knows. i know you do a great job on this site and with your youtube channel steve so i know you are busy etc etc. back in may i was 10 miles away from where mr rocknrolla lives but i was passing by so to speak. the chances of anything happening are nil but you have to live in hope.

ill still keep my eyes open. but at least i know that i was very close to where a major youtube channel user is based.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

nostromo332 wrote:

Next weekend  sun 8th till wed 11th july i will be 20 miles away from the bandit batcave lol. i will be north of where mr b lives at a well known shopping centre to do with trees. (cryptic clue). i will arrive tea time sunday and leave wed morning 10am —–  will i see mr b or dare he even venture out of the batcave lol who knows. i know you do a great job on this site and with your youtube channel steve so i know you are busy etc etc. back in may i was 10 miles away from where mr rocknrolla lives but i was passing by so to speak. the chances of anything happening are nil but you have to live in hope.

ill still keep my eyes open. but at least i know that i was very close to where a major youtube channel user is based.

Haha you will have to tell me where about you are going to be mate and maybe i will pop along!

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Ahhh i see where you will be (from the clues!) haha What are you going to be doing there? I was there just the other day 😀

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Wait a minute I think I know where he will be hahahaha 😀 If I’m right surely that’s not 20 minutes away?

nostromo332 WANTED $18
    Blocked

i am on 3 days holiday with the wife and its 20 miles away not 20 mins — we are staying at the travelodge and on mon and tues breakfast will be at ed,s diner (unlimited breakfast) its maybe a 25 min drive from you mr bandit so yes you know where i am. from 9.30 on those days. — 9th july –10th july. i will even buy you breakfast should you show up lol yes really. your channel gives us mere mortals a great watch and some fine commentary.  you are a champion among heroes, and long may you reign.

nostromo332 WANTED $18
    Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

Ahhh i see where you will be (from the clues!) haha What are you going to be doing there? I was there just the other day ?

we are having a few days leisure holiday with the news that the wife,s cancer has not returned with recent blood  tests etc. there was a scare but it is not cancer — its treatable anyhow and we will be doing some shopping while away.

i will be in ed,s diner for breakfast at 9.30 am mon and tues.

monday is shopping day as well lol its a 3hr drive from where we are here up in the north in county durham,not too far from the metro centre in gateshead. we are booked into some food places at night as it can be busy, enjoy the food that is on offer………. yum yum lol. sorry no pigeon pie.

nostromo332 WANTED $18
    Blocked

Breakfast time has started … @ ed.s diner

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

nostromo332 wrote:

Breakfast time has started … @ ed.s diner

The Bandit is prob still just trying to wake himself up and not stab himself in the eye with his toothbrush atm mate xD

nostromo332 WANTED $18
    Blocked

looking at his recent pics in the pub and football scores he might have a bad head. Ah well shopping centre here we come…. But I am already here how nice. 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)