Novamatic games

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yelenots1989 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Hi all.

Not done this before however been involved in other forum chats.

ok. So I’ve been a slot gambler for about 12/18months. Had sole brilliant bonuses however… am I the only person that can’t bonus an novamatic game? Jesus! Like 200/300 spins on games like Venture and Book of Ra! Surely when that does happen it has to go off its head?

let me know… ??

HarrisonG64 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

In my experience, they can be absolute bastards to get, but when they finally arrive they have very good potential.

I think that’s why the basegame is so unforgiving too, as the bonuses can pay so highly!

Don’t be fooled though, i’ve had many a stinker of a novomatic bonus also, luck of the draw!

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

I try last week old novomatic games I find much easy to bonus like Mystic Secrets Elame Dancer maybe just luck

Yelenots1989 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Had another pop today. Still didn’t bonus Book of Ra, however got a huge base win of 270x ?

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Yelenots1989 wrote:

Had another pop today. Still didn’t bonus Book of Ra, however got a huge base win of 270x ?

are you playing Book of Ra 6? I try last night Book of Ra 6 got bonus pay me 23x lol move to Book of Maya got 388x on bonus,I only do like 50spin and book of ra,magice book of ra 6,capitan bob 50 spin and book of maya got bonus on 33 spin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)