Note error on fruit machine

Fruits machine error and payouts

Owed money

You must be logged in to participate.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gambling god WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I was in my local playing a cops and robbers fruit machine, I was £60 in for a gatw and it done £200, then next board another gatw for a flat £100. I went to collect and the note receptor went red taking £10 off my credit, then dumping out £10 pound coins. I turned the machine on and the note receptor was flashing colours again so I assumed it was ok. Went to collect again and it did the same. £10 coins, and another £10 off the credit were the notey was fucked. I spoke to the staff and they said the machine guy will be in tomorrow and I will get my money. The machine was turned off with a £280 bank when I came in the offered me £260. I wasn’t rude and I have all the videos to prove my argument but the said I’m no longer welcome there anymore, still owing me £40. I’ve tried to contact the company via phone and email to wich I was ignored. Any ideas? I no it’s only £40 but it’s principal.

k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Accept the £260 and move on, the engineer or pub will have pocketed the £40!

All you’ll get with the supplier is ‘we’ve checked the meters and it all matches up’

I once had a Powerplay with a £260 odd bank alarm in a Spoons despite weeks of arguments with Gamestec and Spoons head office I ended up receiving…£0.00

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)