Not signed up thru your links

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Having tried many different sites over the years, the chance of me signing up through your links are zero. I should have for VS but absolutely forgot and signed up direct via their site.

Does this mean I can’t enter any draws mate ?

Love the vids buddy… watched so many and enjoyed them all. Some YT’ers are ok, you, jimbo, craig and Stop & Step are great… others I can’t stomach.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Hi mate, for most of the draws you are required to use the link i have unfortunately but don’t despair….. VideoSlots is open to everyone so all that is required there is an active account for the month in question.

I also do random giveaways every now and then that don’t need any sort of sign up so you are most welcome to enter those ones too.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Ahh that’s great buddy. ffs feel like I am chatting to royalty haha. When you get a minute, lemme know whats the rough idea on how to enter those VS draws.  Count me in to all of them haha

Just submitted a nice big win on 50p stake, call of fruity dropped a full screen of jackpots, made my night.

Good luck on the reels

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Mr B wrote:

Ahh that’s great buddy. ffs feel like I am chatting to royalty haha. When you get a minute, lemme know whats the rough idea on how to enter those VS draws.  Count me in to all of them haha

Just submitted a nice big win on 50p stake, call of fruity dropped a full screen of jackpots, made my night.

Good luck on the reels

Haha!

To enter the Videoslots draw mate, you just have to be active for the month in question and then visit the prize draw page which is here for videoslots –

Videoslots Prize Draw – July 2018

and then click on the “Enter” tab and submit your email that you joined VS with and you will be added to the draw list 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)