NOT BIG WINS – Your WTF! moments

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    AppleSux WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Ive just had what i genuinely believe to be my most grotesque bonus by ever in the history of everything.  Yes i know we all get the zero-2x payout every now again but thats usually on high volatility games.

Look at the screenshot below… That took SIX cascades to get all them diamonds in . Normally its four. For 7 diamonds you get TWENTY SEVEN spins. Check the payout USD 42 for a 40c  stake. But wait you say thats 105x so why so grotesque. Well my friends USD 38.20 of the bonus was the scatter wins leading up to it. So my 27 spins paid $4 and 3 of those came on the first spin…25 DEADS SPINS out of 27.

When this game came out that 7 diamond bonus was so rare you would be pissed if it only paid 1000x! but nope it paid 10x excluding the base game wins!!

I think that might take some beating but no doubt someone will match or beat it!!

Jumpsy74 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

My wtf moments both happened in the last 24hrs, I got the boothill spins on Tombstone now admittedly it paid 1000x on 20p stake so really that shouldn’t be bad but I also FINALLY dropped the mental free spins on Mental on 40p and it paid shite my moan is to get the top free spins on both when it’s so rare it’s like rocking horse shit for neither of them to quote the bandit and “blow the doors off” is quite a gut wrenched as the chances of dropping either again in the near future is a big fat zero I suspect

AppleSux WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Not sure if this beats my first post but it’s newer so feels it..
    Playing Dead Canary today for hours, regular play not buys..
    $300 down on 80c spins I get feature with two golden birds. Signs bad from beginning, kept killing 1x birds and paid 20x..I’m like WTF that’s meant to be super.
    Stupidly kept playing, upped to $1 spins. After another 400 losses, 5 feature all paying under 30x I again get the 2 golden birds feature. This one feels better. One vault opened, 50x coin immediately. Few kills getting another 40x banked Then beer next to the remaining bird!, Miner follows and then eat boy. I’m like WTF yes come on. 25x coin next to ratty, miner up over 120x, then 3x ratty, 100x miner..go go go.. gets to ratty spewing 240x a spin to the others, miner now collecting 2k+ but the friggin poison and bombs don’t kill them..ends up with 16000x in birds and another 2500x in unlocked vaults and kills me..INSANE..119X payout with 18540x stuck.. lifetime changing money for me . Feel like I was MUGGED

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Awh man that is a sickening one. I’d have been hyped for a 1000x when I saw those scatters 🙁

I once spent a good 7 hours and hundreds of pounds building lil devil, got zero bonuses on the build and the heartstopper went for 3x I could have cried 😂

Bonanza regularly gives me 10x for a 17 spin bonus makes my piss boil

solidrobben WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I had 2 retriggers on sugar rush and it paid 140x. The was so many 128x available to hit and it just spun to death. Ive also had 1 retrigger pay 40x for a loss on a bonus buy.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Last month, I had 3 back-to-back mega teases on Eye of Horus (regular version).  Probably not uncommon for that game.

I once had a zero bonus on the High Voltage side of Danger HV, which is normally the safe side to pick out of the 2, so it just paid the 6X trigger amount.

On the one time I had around 35X in hold-and-spin values on Donuts, the Donuts feature itself went for zero.  So in the end, 35X times zero is still zero.

AppleSux WANTED $6
    Outlaw

ImperialDragon wrote:

<p>Last month, I had 3 back-to-back mega teases on Eye of Horus (regular version).  Probably not uncommon for that game.</p><p>I once had a zero bonus on the High Voltage side of Danger HV, which is normally the safe side to pick out of the 2, so it just paid the 6X trigger amount.</p><p>On the one time I had around 35X in hold-and-spin values on Donuts, the Donuts feature itself went for zero.  So in the end, 35X times zero is still zero.</p>

Yeah I’ve had that in donuts got 50x first spin for total 66x then it zero spun too. Never played it again since

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)