Nooooo Way….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Just spat my beer all over my tablet – my name just came out in the betfair giveaway. Bloody hell. I was definitely active in December,  hope that’s enough. But I won’t count my chickens just yet.  I’ve watched so many prize draws then I hear my name, it’s quite a shock ! Fucking amazing shock lol. Wowzers ??? Top man the Bandit!

Luckyladyluck WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Well done ?

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Anybody know if you are required to sign up through the link AND be active, OR just be active in that particular month (for the betfair prize draw). ??

snake_city WANTED $19
    Outlaw

If I say the answer want to go halfs? Think you have to sign up through link and make a deposit. Not sure bout been active

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

This is what the blurb says:

“REQUIREMENTS : Sign up to Betfair through the link above and have a bash on the slots! You will be required to provide your Betfair email to enter this draw via the website. Simply become active by making a deposit at any point in the active month.”

So you need to use Bandit’s link and be active during the month of December.

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

But on the actual video the bandit says ‘for Betfair just be active during that month’. Now I’m stressed out lol. To be honest, this was the only draw I entered because I was sure the only condition was Be Active in that month and link sign up wasn’t required.

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Anyway, I’ll stop going on about it lol. I’m just happy for the chance to win ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

@seedy will be around to confirm soon enough, but I’m pretty sure the sign up through the link is no longer required for Betfair and the TnC’s on the website simply haven’t been updated yet (I’m pretty sure Bandit himself confirmed this on a vid ☑️)

Well done on the win ?

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

@seedy will be around to confirm soon enough, but I’m pretty sure the sign up through the link is no longer required for Betfair and the TnC’s on the website simply haven’t been updated yet (I’m pretty sure Bandit himself confirmed this on a vid ☑)

Well done on the win ?

Thanks. I’ll keep my fingers crossed ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Betfair and paddy has been for months that you have to just have to have been active same as video slots. ?? so along as you have been active in December congratulations ???

Jimmcghee WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Know how you feel, I won the  shoot magazine at st andrews schools fair in 87 and I’m still buzzing

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Betfair and paddy has been for months that you have to just have to have been active same as video slots. ?? so along as you have been active in December congratulations ???

Awesome ?. I was active in December. Thanks for the update Seedy. I’ll keep crossing my fingers though until its official. Cheers ?

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Just thought I’d drop by and say it’s all done n dusted. I actually won. Woohoo. The Bandit contacted me yesterday. The wonga was in my account today. Can’t thank him enough. Top bloke and has the best videos, best forum and best giveaways. Simple innit. All those dicks saying fake n fraud are wrong. Just wrong. God they’re so dull, joining a forum just to bash the bandit….

PEace ✌️

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Hurray! Congrats on the win 😀 I know I congratulated before, but now its officially a win 😀 😀

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Cheers ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)